Fiverr Community Forum

Fix the Algorithm

Hello everyone now this is enough fiverr have to do something it is more than month my gig is not appears in search no orders nothing what is this behavior if you want to promote new sellers promote them in other way not by snatching our positions this is totally not fair at all with hard work we make position on top pages but fiverr behavior is not good at all. what are your thoughts on this please share

6 Likes

My thoughts, you were once a new seller!

3 Likes

My thoughts, you were once a new seller!

The algorithm is not fixed and rotates results on a daily basis. If you wish to see your standings, try looking up your gig in a private browsing window. Also, there’s a lot of work still being done on the site and some things will be off as everyone is working overtime to get things back to normal.

Try no to worry about page placements too much and continue working on your gigs as before.

1 Like

yes I was I am not asking that new seller will not promoted I am happy with that but we are also part of fiverr suddenly one night my gig is disappeared more than 8 months I am still at my position and I got more than 20 reviews in just 2 days but still gig not appears in search this is worry situation

If I can’t see my own gig in search how any other can see ?

Yes it also happen with me. Sometimes gig does not show in search results even with searching full title of my gig.

1 Like

Are you are that every time someone does a search each person will see your gig in a different location? A few of us discovered this a while back in this thread.

2 Likes

No one owns, or is entitled to, any position within the search results. The results are governed by a dynamic algorithm; there are no ranks or guaranteed positions, for anyone, in the search results. That’s not how the search system works.

3 Likes

I can understand I am working from more than 5 Years the Algorithm is nothing here

@ssj1236 from above has worked on Fiverr for five years too. It appears the length of time you have been here is not a consideration in the algorithm.

I have heard that the number of cancellations you have can affect your gig placement, though.

6 Likes

Check this out:

In last 60 day not a single cancellation everything is ok

Yep, it’s going to be my 5th year on Fiverr come July. It’s been a long journey.

Definitely yes, whenever I have a cancellation my gig position instantly gets hit from what I can tell. Luckily, I’ve only had one in the last 2 months which should go reset soon.

1 Like