[FIXED] :D I don't deserve this negative rating

I had an order today. That I had completed, and had a positive review. Then later I see my rating dropped and she changed it to a negative review saying that the sides of her head are cut off, which I did not do. It was the picture she had provided me with. I have contacted her seeing if she could remove the negative review since it was the picture she provided me with and I will do any other adjustments for free. Here is the picture that I was provided with and then the one I did with the background removed and image size changed. Should I give 24 hours and if no response contact customer support about my rating and the negative review?

Agreed. You didn’t deserve that! I hope she will change it back to positive for you.

Thanks! So she has removed the negative review, and put a positive review in! She wanted the background put back which I did. : D so Yay!!! haha

Poor kimbers, if she hadn’t changed the review I was going to say… I’ll sign any petition lol

Reply to @kimberleeb:

That’s great. I’m glad she changed it. :slight_smile:

Agreed. You didn’t deserve that! I hope she will change it back to positive for you.

Thanks! So she has removed the negative review, and put a positive review in! She wanted the background put back which I did. : D so Yay!!! haha

Poor kimbers, if she hadn’t changed the review I was going to say… I’ll sign any petition lol

Reply to @kimberleeb:

That’s great. I’m glad she changed it. :slight_smile: