WORKING FOR: CHROME / OPERA (should work for all others too)
We’ve all been struggling by not being able to upload gig photos. I have discovered a solution. It worked for me and I’ve had the problem for about a week. The following tutorial is for Chrome. See attached image if you’re unsure, or just ask me.
- In the address bar, type: chrome://settings/search#cache
- Under “Privacy”, click “Clear Browsing Data”
- Only check “Cookies and other site and plug-in data” and “Cached images and files” (see attached image)
- Change time to “the beginning of time”
- Click “Clear browsing data”
- Sign out and sign back in again on Fiverr
You should now be able to upload and edit your gig photos
Tip: Also try renaming your photos before uploading. To something simple, like “1”. The file name will not affect SEO/ranking in results as it is cleared when it is uploaded. I did all these things and it worked for me, so you should too!
Hope this helps,