Flagged message for nothing and delivery not sentd

fivrdesign

Question

i’m facing a terrific experience after couple of days. every order I delivered fiverr says; Your message was flagged for review by our Trust and Safety team,it’ll take up to 24 hours for review.
And my buyer did not get their work/file. All order are going to red light said I was late but I sent all work and yet my buyer found nothing.
I communicate with fiverr support they said we are very sorry about this, but once an order is already Late, we cannot change their status
about 13 order I delivered required file buyer did get anything.What happen?

5 answers to this question

i’m facing a terrific experience after couple of days. every order I delivered fiverr says; Your message was flagged for review by our Trust and Safety team,it’ll take up to 24 hours for review.

And my buyer did not get their work/file. All order are going to red light said I was late but I sent all work and yet my buyer found nothing.

I communicate with fiverr support they said we are very sorry about this, but once an order is already Late, we cannot change their status

about 13 order I delivered required file buyer did get anything.What happen?

every order I delivered fiverr says; Your message was flagged for review by our Trust and Safety team,it’ll take up to 24 hours for review.

What exactly do you write on your delivery message?

• Please avoid username

every order I delivered fiverr says; Your message was flagged for review by our Trust and Safety team,it’ll take up to 24 hours for review.

What exactly do you write on your delivery message?

• Please avoid username

My bad I always use my user name.I used auto message like copy/past. Now my delivery button are disappeared.😥

My bad I always use my user name.I used auto message like copy/past. Now my delivery button are disappeared.😥

Sorry, I don’t understand what you mean about you using your name

Archived