Fiverr Forum

Flov40

Well this is a bummer, I wrote what I thought was a great article and this lady (seen on website) had nerve to say that their were a lot of misspelled words and need less to say she was pissed off, thus saying this on my review. I responded with the same bad review of her stating that I used spell check and do not know what she is talking about and that she needed to contact me to do corrections if she was that unhappy…anybody else get this at all? Everyone else has been great…! Do this negative reviews need to be on our gig??? Luckily my star rating is the same…

@Karmaanng You will get buyers like this. Some honestly feel there are errors, while other buyers will do this to try to get you to want them to change their rating and offer a refund.

Honestly, respond and send her a message stating that you want to fix it it for her and you are sorry for the corrections needing done. then explain that you and others on fiver live and die with ratings and you will do what you can to fix it for them.

It worked for me when I had a bad review, and I turned it around to a 5 star by offering to help fix the issue the buyer wasn’t happy with. I contacted him and he was willing to give me another shot.

You never know what the understanding of the buyer is, and if they are willing to update it to better stats for you or not.

It does feel like we need a college degree in Crisis Management before we start on Fiverr.

I don’t know the writing game.

For videos, I state in the delivery that I want to make this delivery perfect for them and this is what I say:

Thanks for your order. Let me know if any adjustments need to be made. I would like it to be perfect for you!

Thanks,

Landon Grace

If they request adjustments, this is what I say in the second delivery:

Thanks for allowing me to make adjustments to your project. Let me know if any additional adjustments need to be made. I would like it to be perfect for you!

Thanks,

Landon Grace

I truely believe that people would rather get it perfect than take the time to review poorly. But if it is quicker for them to proof it and change the spelling, then that may be quicker for them.

Even bolder, you could say:

I rely highly on reviews on this site and I will continue to assist you with this product until you are 100% satisfied. If I can assist in any way to make sure your experience is exceptional, please message me.

I would rather refund it every time then to have a bad review.

ok thanks…all she did ask is that I rewrite her article and beef it up…Turns out that I just deleted the article before she mentioned spelling and she approved it thou rather quickly but no review until a week later…I think she just was nasty that I wrote it better than her…I told her about it in her review…

karmaanng said: she approved it thou rather quickly but no review until a week later.......I think she just was nasty that I wrote it better than her....I told her about it in her review..............
She probably just didn't want the gig to go late and then didn't get around to reading it until later and was disappointed.

Another thing is that spell-checker doesn't know which word you meant to use. If you wrote "They're was a bear by there tent, and their not happy about it!" Spell-checker would think it was perfect. But it should be "There was a bear by their tent, and they're not happy about it."

There is more to "quality" writing than spelling words correctly - you have to use the correct words and proper grammar too.

Be thankful that "everyone else has been great".