Flyers, brochures and ad banner customer archetype

mayanmahmud

You are going to have to do your own market research. That is, after all, part of being in business as a freelancer. Only you know who you are seeking to target with your services, and only you can connect to those people. We are not here to analyze and assess the people you want to have hire you.

If you have specific skills in design, create a gig for those services, and target that gig toward the people that you want to have hire you. Try things, and see what works for YOU.

You are going to have to do your own market research. That is, after all, part of being in business as a freelancer. Only you know who you are seeking to target with your services, and only you can connect to those people. We are not here to analyze and assess the people you want to have hire you.

If you have specific skills in design, create a gig for those services, and target that gig toward the people that you want to have hire you. Try things, and see what works for YOU.

Thank you, Sir. You got me well, I’m researching. Here I want to know seniors experiences.

Thank you, Sir. You got me well, I’m researching. Here I want to know seniors experiences.

Our experiences will not make you a better seller. Our experiences are not going to be anything like the Fiverr experience you have. We are all different sellers, with different target markets, and different success goals. Focus on YOUR success – YOUR market – YOUR goals. Don’t worry about what everyone one else has done. Focus on what YOU can do. Develop your own strategies, and see what works for you.

Our experiences will not make you a better seller. Our experiences are not going to be anything like the Fiverr experience you have. We are all different sellers, with different target markets, and different success goals. Focus on YOUR success – YOUR market – YOUR goals. Don’t worry about what everyone one else has done. Focus on what YOU can do. Develop your own strategies, and see what works for you.

How inspiring your speeches are! Thanks again.

Archived