Follow option in the forum

pankajwsingh

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Do you mean check out someone’s gigs and critique them, just because they post on the forum? Would you ask them first if you could do that?

There are several posts where people are asking questions concerning their gigs. As far as I know, you have to copy their username and then go over to the fiverr home page and paste it into the search. Then you have to go back to the forum to answer.

Is there a way over going straight to their gig pages from their forum posts?

There are several posts where people are asking questions concerning their gigs. As far as I know, you have to copy their username and then go over to the fiverr home page and paste it into the search. Then you have to go back to the forum to answer.

Is there a way over going straight to their gig pages from their forum posts?

There is no way to do that unless they post a link in their forum profile.

actually there is another way. You can just search for the user name and look at their gigs.

I do this all the time

actually there is another way. You can just search for the user name and look at their gigs.

I do this all the time

I was already aware of that method, however I was wondering if there was some kind of direct link from the forum post.

I was already aware of that method, however I was wondering if there was some kind of direct link from the forum post.

then only like @misscrystal explained. There is no other way

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi,

I have got a badge that notified me that I can invite anyone in a conversation.

I am so not getting this at all

How do I invite someone?

Please help

It’s a forum private messaging thing.

If you’re having a chat with somebody, you can invite a 3rd person, or more if you want, to join your conversation.

Archived