FontHaunt's Exercise Tip of the Day

fonthaunt

Step 1: Get a set of 10 lb weights (dumbells) and put them in front of a chair or sofa.

Step 2: Go run an errand that requires you to stand in line for a long time.

Step 3: Come home and immediately sit down in front of your 10 lb. weights. Take your shoes off.

Step 4: Put your sore feet on the round bar on the dumbells and roll them back and forth with your feet. Ahhh, nice foot massage.

Step 5: Put your slippers on and watch TV.

This is the exercise tip of the day, brought to you by FontHaunt! For folks in @emmaki’s weight loss club (I can’t remember or pronounce the name) I hope this tip brings special help to you!

This has just given me an idea for “as seen on TV” foot dumbbells. I can’t remember the name of my weight loss club, and in any case, I am bringing great shame upon it by doing precisely nothing. I did have a salad yesterday though. With lasagne.

Crappy sketch of idea:

footbell.thumb.png.f3e36d50ec8a2754aa1e58d90a845610.png

This has just given me an idea for “as seen on TV” foot dumbbells. I can’t remember the name of my weight loss club, and in any case, I am bringing great shame upon it by doing precisely nothing. I did have a salad yesterday though. With lasagne.

Crappy sketch of idea:

That’s dreadful…a 1-year old could draw better than that.

I’m loving how Font’s feet have toes of different and ultimately jagged lengths. Also, the pink you have used looks like sunburn and I can’t help but wonder why you would suspect our esteemed forum host to have an apparently very furry right ankle.

Do you know something we don’t? Is Fonthaunt actually Sam Gamgee?

Hurray! I’m qualified to be a Fiverr logo designer!

@emmaki We can take my exercise plan, your patent pending and beautifully drawn logo and head off to be Doers on Shark Tank. (Yes, the one Fiverr made fun of in the Doer video.) We’ll need a few buffed up dudes and bosomed up chicks to demo the footbells. We’ll be rich! Then we can buy weight loss. You up for it?

I’m going to do step 5 later. Does it still work if you skip the first 4 steps?

I’m going to do step 5 later. Does it still work if you skip the first 4 steps?

If you do all 5 steps, you burn 7 calories. Step 5 just burns one. However, yes, that’s still a result so it counts as long as putting on slippers requires some effort.

Did you ever think that perhaps this is a perfect representation of her feet? No, you have to assume the worst…

It´s clearly a hobbit’s foot. Probably 80-90% of Emma’s unpronouncable club’s lurker readers are hobbits, so it´s no wonder she dedicated her worthy of being crumpled up in a fiverr ad video drawing to them.

Sorry, hahaha, I had to Google that word!

…how in the heck do you pronounce that…?

Sorry, hahaha, I had to Google that word!..how in the heck do you pronounce that…?

I have no idea how to pronounce it. All I know is that it’s 20 characters, so I can make posts with just one word or an emoji as long as I sign it,

Acetylcholinesterase

P.S.

That won’t confuse anyone, will it?

Sorry, hahaha, I had to Google that word!..how in the heck do you pronounce that…?

I have no idea how to pronounce it. All I know is that it’s 20 characters, so I can make posts with just one word or an emoji as long as I sign it,

Acetylcholinesterase

P.S.

I have no idea how to pronounce it

Acetylcholinesterase

P.S.

Acetylcholinesterase

Sounds more like:

Alcoholhascholestrol

Archived