Football, Football, Football, Football, Football (Soccer)

eoinfinnegan

I got nothing against them, but they have been so pathetic this season and what do they do, sack Frank de Boer and bring in a 70-year old has been. 0-5 now, will soon be 0-8. This is really entertaining stuff. LOL.

Amazingly entertaining!

Now I just want to see Southampton falter, and this season will be awesome.

Brighton aren’t terrible. Take that back!

I was talking about Crystal Palace…[but Brighton are obviously in the same relegation battle. 20th spot has been decided, it’s about 18th and 19th now…real fun stuff.] [Awesome, we got great options this season - I can select which game I want to watch on the same channel - all matches are available.]

I was talking about Crystal Palace…[but Brighton are obviously in the same relegation battle. 20th spot has been decided, it’s about 18th and 19th now…real fun stuff.] [Awesome, we got great options this season - I can select which game I want to watch on the same channel - all matches are available.]

If you follow League Europa, you will see how terrible my home team is. They had lost 5:0 to Zenit. That’s a bad team, and on top of it, they charge astronomical prices for their tickets (at least for our standards). And on top of the top of it, I have purchased a seasonal ticket, as I thought I would watch some goods matches.

If you follow League Europa, you will see how terrible my home team is. They had lost 5:0 to Zenit. That’s a bad team, and on top of it, they charge astronomical prices for their tickets (at least for our standards). And on top of the top of it, I have purchased a seasonal ticket, as I thought I would watch some goods matches.

Which team?..

I love watching terrible teams, I find Barcelona boring. LOL.

I don’t like the Spanish league in general. I only watch football when local teams play or just the major finals.

But you won’t like watching terrible teams, if your team is terrible. I mean Zenit, was able to score five goals out of five shot attempts. 🙂

I don’t like the Spanish league in general. I only watch football when local teams play or just the major finals.

But you won’t like watching terrible teams, if your team is terrible. I mean Zenit, was able to score five goals out of five shot attempts. 🙂

But you won’t like watching terrible teams, if your team is terrible.

True that!.. It’s the sadist in me that likes watching these teams and then looking at the reaction of the supporters…LOL. [Right now I am waiting for Leicester City to blow it…]

But you won’t like watching terrible teams, if your team is terrible.

True that!.. It’s the sadist in me that likes watching these teams and then looking at the reaction of the supporters…LOL. [Right now I am waiting for Leicester City to blow it…]

All of my teams become terrible, in all sports, basketball, football, and handball. Maybe it’s because I am pessimistic when it comes to sports, maybe I am their bad luck.

My basketball team, from a good contender in the league, started losing by -20 from the worst teams. My handball team started playing in a second-tier European league. And my football team is losing. 🙂

See that’s the reason, why I stopped following sports, and politics, it’s the same thing. lol 😛

Today, I’m gonna talk all about cricket - India vs. Australia on…I have already raised a war cry with my match preview for a sports betting site 🙂

Well, I wish I knew more about cricket. Except, that it’s a popular sport in the Commonwealth countries, and that India is a superpower.

Oh boy, didn’t cricket matches last for days? If so, India might have a chance to turn around the game. I repeat I don’t know the rules, cricket and baseball are astrophysics for me. 😛

This is a One Day International…3 types of cricket matches…this lasts for 1 day. Tests may last for 5 days, T20s half a day.

Seriously? Cricket? @writer99025 stop infecting other people with cricket.

@gig_freak don’t succumb, I can only hope you were just being polite to Writer. It’s better to watch people getting cricket scores against your football team than to watch cricket.

Hahaha, I do believe that my team would actually lose by a cricket score, in case they play with Real Madrid or Barcelona, or any other decent European team.

Archived