For all the new sellers here. Want to be successful on Fiverr? Read this πŸ‘‡

ligiacarvalho

To be a successful freelancer on Fiverr, there is no shortcut, no easy and quickly. There is perseverance, ethic and hard work.

My suggestion is to start by reading this πŸ‘‡

favicon-32x32.png.bc690807c97bbb59c9b04acdd7ea6160.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.beb8e70d544a5055b564b54d0e5e8bfd.png

Fiverr's Terms of Service

One marketplace, millions of professional services. Browse. Buy. Done.

And this πŸ‘‡

favicon-32x32.png.bc690807c97bbb59c9b04acdd7ea6160.png Fiverr.com
fiverr-og-logo-c245a93f73934a327f20392445b55b43.thumb.png.beb8e70d544a5055b564b54d0e5e8bfd.png

Fiverr's Community Standards

To maintain a respectful and safe environment for everyone, we’ve created a set of community standards that outline what’s allowed on Fiverr

Good luck πŸ˜€

Becoming aware and familiar with the terms and conditions of operating on Fiverr won’t necessarily lead to success, but it definitely greatly diminishes the likelihood of it turning into a short-lived, fiery disaster careening off a cliff caused entirely by one’s own lack of knowledge of the rules.

πŸ”₯

Becoming aware and familiar with the terms and conditions of operating on Fiverr won’t necessarily lead to success, but it definitely greatly diminishes the likelihood of it turning into a short-lived, fiery disaster careening off a cliff caused entirely by one’s own lack of knowledge of the rules.

πŸ”₯

I completely agree with you. My point here is that reading the basic rules can prevent many problems that you see people complaining about… and are totally preventable.

I completely agree with you. My point here is that reading the basic rules can prevent many problems that you see people complaining about… and are totally preventable.

Part of the issue is many Fiverr users do not have he English proficiency to read the terms of service.

Archived