Fiverr Community Forum

For all the new sellers here. Want to be successful on Fiverr? Read this 👇

To be a successful freelancer on Fiverr, there is no shortcut, no easy and quickly. There is perseverance, ethic and hard work.

My suggestion is to start by reading this :point_down:

And this :point_down:

Good luck :grinning:

22 Likes

Becoming aware and familiar with the terms and conditions of operating on Fiverr won’t necessarily lead to success, but it definitely greatly diminishes the likelihood of it turning into a short-lived, fiery disaster careening off a cliff caused entirely by one’s own lack of knowledge of the rules.

:fire::boom::blue_car:

8 Likes

I completely agree with you. My point here is that reading the basic rules can prevent many problems that you see people complaining about… and are totally preventable.

2 Likes

Part of the issue is many Fiverr users do not have he English proficiency to read the terms of service.

2 Likes

I totally agree with you.

1 Like

Thank you for posting this, ligiacarvalho! I sure hope every new sellers first time joining the forum will appreciate this and take their times to read the Terms of Service!

You’re the best!

2 Likes

Thank you! I just want to help.

1 Like

You’re very welcome!

1 Like

Every success not an easy . If you working hard I know you can success easyly .

2 Likes

Thanks from my heart for sharing your valuable tips.

1 Like

I love that the woman talking about English proficiency had a typo her reply

1 Like

They really should use some of fiverr’s pro translating service :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Or any translating service that does not use google translate or some other translation app. :roll_eyes:

3 Likes

Yes, I think you are right, better to read basic rules of site before starting to work with Fiverr community :smiley:

3 Likes