For all those who were on the 1st page and who have been on the last page for months

teramangala

I am not concerned, I have never been on the first page! But I’ve been reading this story since I arrived on Fiverr: former salespeople, often with no cancellations, 5 stars, pushed back to the last page for months.

I wonder if the “hidden” criterion that produces this is the fact of NOT bringing outside traffic to your Gigs? (because I noticed, at my level that as soon as I bring new external customers to Fiverr, my sales soar with native Fiverr customers)

So the question is: do you bring outside traffic to your Gig’s, if everyone answers no, this cause is then probable for the Gig’s at the bottom of the hole!

Nice share…

May I know the method you used to bring outside traffic to your gig?

Thanks.

Mainly from my Own Website and social medias : LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube. (By applying one of the basic rules of online marketing: my followers are my target customers) 👍

I am not concerned, I have never been on the first page! But I’ve been reading this story since I arrived on Fiverr: former salespeople, often with no cancellations, 5 stars, pushed back to the last page for months.

I wonder if the “hidden” criterion that produces this is the fact of NOT bringing outside traffic to your Gigs? (because I noticed, at my level that as soon as I bring new external customers to Fiverr, my sales soar with native Fiverr customers)

So the question is: do you bring outside traffic to your Gig’s, if everyone answers no, this cause is then probable for the Gig’s at the bottom of the hole!

this is the fact of NOT bringing outside traffic to your Gigs?

No one knows for sure.

However, at least from my experience, I was pushed behind because I had cancellations, a bad review or any other similar reason. There’s always a reason why people are pushed behind, it doesn’t happen randomly.

In some cases, I saw those people not having a large sales volume when compared to others. Reviews also play a factor as well.

this is the fact of NOT bringing outside traffic to your Gigs?

No one knows for sure.

However, at least from my experience, I was pushed behind because I had cancellations, a bad review or any other similar reason. There’s always a reason why people are pushed behind, it doesn’t happen randomly.

In some cases, I saw those people not having a large sales volume when compared to others. Reviews also play a factor as well.

Yes, thanks for sharing your experience. But I was wondering for those who haven’t had cancellations or bad reviews. Of course nothing is random in the algorithm, unless some crazy programmers programmed it that way! 😁

Yes, thanks for sharing your experience. But I was wondering for those who haven’t had cancellations or bad reviews. Of course nothing is random in the algorithm, unless some crazy programmers programmed it that way! 😁

I would assume, since this is just an assumption game… they don’t have a large sales volume. So when others generate more sales and that person doesn’t sell a lot, they get pushed behind.

Then there are also private reviews, how fast they reply to inquiries and so on.

Mainly from my Own Website and social medias : LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and Youtube. (By applying one of the basic rules of online marketing: my followers are my target customers) 👍

Mainly from my Own Website and social medias

So the question is: do you bring outside traffic to your Gig’s,

This would tie in with the response here:

Hi there, I contacted the support regarding the gig ranking issue where all the good sellers with good ratings are pushed back to last page without any reason. The support agent answered to that question clearly so now we shouldnt be arguing over it. My question to CS: Greetings, So you are saying that gigs on first pages are being pushed back to give new sellers a chance to come up? Am i correct? I posted the part of my question of my inquiry, as rest had my other questions. To this the su…

assuming the other metrics you listed are fine.

Archived