For almost 1 week my sales dramatically droped

davidtiberiu

Hello again Fiverr community!

Did anybody notice a drop in sales over the past 1/2 weeks? I didn’t change anything to my main gig and from around 45-50 daily orders, now I barely get 5-8 new orders at most. I’ve discussed with some of other top sellers from my category and they indeed noticed the same issue, but they are not even close to me. Every single one (except me) still has around 150 up to 200 orders in queue, and I’m struggling with max 10 orders in queue.

Is anything wrong with the algorithm, or does Fiverr changed something because I’m confused and everything I tried these 2 weeks to resurrect the gig, unfortunately, didn’t work at all…I’m waiting for your thoughts or ideas, any help is much appreciated!

Thank you, guys!

So, nobody is affected by this lately?

We’ve all been affected for ages. I don’t qualify for food stamps in my country and I’m so poor now that I have to eat actual stamps.

Welcome to poverty club. Please leave any assault weapons at the door and help yourself to a cup of thrice brewed food bank tea.

I was thinking of asking someone to check to see if they can see my gigs anywhere.

I have had almost no orders lately.

slightly OT

I see 4 of your gigs on the 1st page for “Astrology & Readings”, with the ‘Sort by Recommended’ filter which seems to be my default.

I don’t see how # of orders is really relevant.

A seller could have 40×$5=$200 or 5×$100=$500.

After watching my analytics page for months, the number of orders is directly tied to my income each month. I was surprised to see how closely it correlates with it. It almost pinpoints how much in earnings I have every month.

Also with less orders, the average order size is much less, and it is related to how many custom orders there are compared to regular orders. I can’t understand how this would be possible, that less orders means fewer custom orders, but it does relate to it.

Archived