Fiverr Forum

For ANIMATORS and Kids Channels Owners! 2018 - Buy Female Vocals Online On Fiverr

Hi there,
If you guys looking for someone to make music and sing for your channels, please check my gig here .

I can deliver a song within 24hrs.
Thank you!

#kidssongs #musician #vocalist #produceronline #fiverrvocalists #buyonlinevocals #vocalistonlineonfiverr #kidsvocals #childrenvocals #nurseryrhymesonline #nurseryrhymessinger #singeronline #femalevocalsonlinebuyonfiverr #vocalistonline #Fiverrsellers #fiverrmystic #fiverrgigs #fiverrsingers #kidssongs #musician #vocalist #produceronline #fiverrvocalists #buyonlinevocals #vocalistonlineonfiverr #kidsvocals #childrenvocals #nurseryrhymesonline #nurseryrhymessinger #singeronline #femalevocalsonlinebuyonfiverr #vocalistonline #Fiverrsellers #fiverrmystic #fiverrgigs #fiverrsingers #kidssongs #musician #vocalist #produceronline #fiverrvocalists #buyonlinevocals #vocalistonlineonfiverr #kidsvocals #childrenvocals #nurseryrhymesonline #nurseryrhymessinger #singeronline #femalevocalsonlinebuyonfiverr #vocalistonline #Fiverrsellers #fiverrmystic #fiverrgigs #fiverrsingers #kidssongs #musician #vocalist #produceronline #fiverrvocalists #buyonlinevocals #vocalistonlineonfiverr #kidsvocals #childrenvocals #nurseryrhymesonline #nurseryrhymessinger #singeronline #femalevocalsonlinebuyonfiverr #vocalistonline #Fiverrsellers #fiverrmystic #fiverrgigs #fiverrsingers #kidssongs #musician #vocalist #produceronline #fiverrvocalists #buyonlinevocals #vocalistonlineonfiverr #kidsvocals #childrenvocals #nurseryrhymesonline #nurseryrhymessinger #singeronline #femalevocalsonlinebuyonfiverr #vocalistonline #Fiverrsellers #fiverrmystic #fiverrgigs #fiverrsingers

Edit : I am wrong in this reply, read my another reply down.
did you seriously posted what you posted, you are doing good on fiverr, why risk it? I think is against TOS, or you posted by mistake or you in the mood of hitting your self with the hammer and calling it operation?
In any case wish you luck for lot more order

Hi @arcodecode I’m sorry I didn’t get what you said… I just wanted to promote my gig in ‘my fiverr gigs’ section. Can you kindly tell me the mistake that I’ve made? I can make it correct. Thank you.

I didn’t see any violation TOS

Yes… It’s my fiverr gig… Nothing else… confused…

Reply to every one and sorrry that i made every body confused.
I was under the impression that you can not promote your gig any where in the forum.
so that’s why i thought may she posted at the wrong place as i did my self one time, i guess no body is as dumb as me.

Sorry my bad wish you all luck

No worries :slightly_smiling_face: Good luck. #happysalestoyou.