For everyone whose gigs aren’t showing up in the search reuslts

krheate

Hi everyone! I hope you’re having a good day!

Recently, I’ve seen a lot of Forum posts in which sellers are complaining that they can’t find their gig in the search results.

If you’re one of those sellers, you need to follow these steps to check if your gig is active and visible in the search results!

1. Go to “help and support” at the bottom of the Fiverr home page

2. In the search bar, type “manage my gigs”

3. Click on the first search result which should say “Managing your Gigs”

4. Below the first paragraph, click the text that says “Check your Gig status”

5. Fill out the info here, and it’ll show you the actual status of your gig

6. If it says that your gig isn’t active in the search results because it was denied or it needs to be further reviewed by the Fiverr team, you should contact Fiverr CS or leave a support request.

Or here’s a link to access that page: https://www.fiverr.com/support_tickets/new/gig?level1=not_searchable

I hope this helps and let me know if you have any questions!

I just checked for some of my Gigs, and it says this “Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out.”

I have tried to fill the form after clicking contact us, but after submitting, it shows the blocked error " fiverr.zendesk.com is blocked".

What should I do in this case? @krheate

I just checked for some of my Gigs, and it says this “Looks like your Gig is active but needs further review from our side to appear in search results. Please contact us so we can check your Gig and help you out.”

I have tried to fill the form after clicking contact us, but after submitting, it shows the blocked error " fiverr.zendesk.com is blocked".

What should I do in this case? @krheate

What should I do in this case?

It might be a problem with the cookies or something else in your browser!

You can contact Fiverr CS by sending them an email at support@fiverr.com

Archived