If a Level One Seller does not get any order in last 60 days. Does he/she loose his level?
I have check this link before. This Link does not cover my requirement.
New seller have not leveling. if you complete their requirement
- Complete at least 60 days as an active Seller on Fiverr
- Complete at least 10 individual orders (all time)
- Earn at least $400
- Maintain a 4.7 star rating over the course of 60 days
- 90% Response rate over the course of 60 days
- 90% Order completion over the course of 60 days
- 90% On-time Delivery over the course of 60 days
- Avoiding receiving warnings over the course of 30 days
You will be one level in any 60 days
That the procedure been given by my colleague here. just follow the instructions and procedures
Since one of the requirements to be NOMINATED as a Level 1 seller is to " * Complete at least 10 individual orders (all time)" then these 10 orders must keep you covered on the maintenance period. This is what I understand from reading the Levels’ Article. Once you reach Level 1 you have another 60 DAYS to complete another 40 orders and meet the rest of requirements for Level 2. If you fail, you simply stay on Level 1.
I hope this gives you an answer.