Fiverr Forum

For getting fast order

HI i am Maddy
if you want to get fast orders so make perfect a gig and use buyer request option this is and examplehttps://www.fiverr.com/designmaddy/design-creative-logoin-4-hours about how to make perfect gig and get fast orders and make sure to upload a video
thanks
is this helpful so please give me feedback

3 Likes

Um…not really. Are you saying your gig description is perfect? Because it’s not, and it comes across as unprofessional when you use words like “dude”.

Also, I found your single review very funny. I know it’s positive, but whoever left it sounds like a very patient school teacher waiting on you to be ready. If you can’t deliver within four hours each time, I’d recommend you change the gig title.

5 Likes

I have moved your post to the “My Fiverr Gigs” forum because it seems like you’re trying to promote your gig… and that’s not allowed outside of the MFG forum.

1 Like

i am promoting my gig i just giving a example that how seller make its
perfexct gig

We’re saying that you shouldn’t be promoting your gig outside of My Fiverr Gigs. You posted in the wrong section.

Also, don’t you think it’s a little presumptuous to say that your gig is perfect, especially given the single review and pretty lackluster description? I would actually recommend you to keep revising your gig.