For getting job

frwebbd

Hi, I have more than 6 years experience with Wordpress Theme development and it’s Customizations, Bug fixing, Speed optimization, and Server maintenance. Would you please help me how can I get the job from here?

Thanks

Hi, I have more than 6 years experience with Wordpress Theme development and it’s Customizations, Bug fixing, Speed optimization, and Server maintenance. Would you please help me how can I get the job from here?

Freelancers gain work by proving their talents and abilities. How do you think you might be able to prove your abilities, and convince people to hire you to provide work derived from those talents? If you wish to be successful, YOU are going to have to figure out the answers to those questions. It is not our job to help you get a job. That is YOUR responsibility as an independent freelancer.

Freelancers gain work by proving their talents and abilities. How do you think you might be able to prove your abilities, and convince people to hire you to provide work derived from those talents? If you wish to be successful, YOU are going to have to figure out the answers to those questions. It is not our job to help you get a job. That is YOUR responsibility as an independent freelancer.

first boost your link by promoting it via social account. try to online many hours on fiverr.

first boost your link by promoting it via social account. try to online many hours on fiverr.

first boost your link by promoting it via social account

This would be a complete waste of your time, unless the exact people who need your services are also the very same people that you are friends with on social media. Spamming your links on social media accounts will only get you branded as a spammer.

try to online many hours on fiverr.

No. Bad advice. You do not have to be online – on Fiverr – to get sales. Buyers can place orders from your gigs at any time of the day or night, and you can respond to those orders, or any questions you may receive, the next time you sign into Fiverr.

first boost your link by promoting it via social account

This would be a complete waste of your time, unless the exact people who need your services are also the very same people that you are friends with on social media. Spamming your links on social media accounts will only get you branded as a spammer.

try to online many hours on fiverr.

No. Bad advice. You do not have to be online – on Fiverr – to get sales. Buyers can place orders from your gigs at any time of the day or night, and you can respond to those orders, or any questions you may receive, the next time you sign into Fiverr.

Thanks for your valuable suggestion 🙂

Please tell me where are those questions?

Archived