For gigs that require shipping

wendym

Does the gig time include the time that the item is in the mail? For example if I make an object that takes three days to make should I only mark the three days, or should I add extra time for the days that it might be in transit?

Guest scriptwizard

You have to add up postal time & I would (if I were you) add days in the event of delays). Also bear in mind you might be mailing out to Eskimos who rely on seals to deliver mail or Brazilian rain forest tribes that rely on elephant postal services or to France that relies on their postal services not going on strike or you might be sending mail out to desert tribal communities that rely on camel & all that BS jazz lol

Guest scriptwizard

You have to add up postal time & I would (if I were you) add days in the event of delays). Also bear in mind you might be mailing out to Eskimos who rely on seals to deliver mail or Brazilian rain forest tribes that rely on elephant postal services or to France that relies on their postal services not going on strike or you might be sending mail out to desert tribal communities that rely on camel & all that BS jazz lol

I was able to post one gig (pretty much the same gig but instead of physical delivery I will post the embroidery as an image on one of my craft related blogs and link to the url for the buyer) and posted it on facebook, then tweeted it (twitter really doesn’t like fiverr links for some reason, I had to use a url shortener) and the wrote a blog post on it. I feel like I’m forgetting something. I’ll probably wake up at three am from a dead sleep remembering “Oh I should have done…” and make a mad sprint for the computer.

I was able to post one gig (pretty much the same gig but instead of physical delivery I will post the embroidery as an image on one of my craft related blogs and link to the url for the buyer) and posted it on facebook, then tweeted it (twitter really doesn’t like fiverr links for some reason, I had to use a url shortener) and the wrote a blog post on it. I feel like I’m forgetting something. I’ll probably wake up at three am from a dead sleep remembering “Oh I should have done…” and make a mad sprint for the computer.

Archived