For more understanding

dare22

Does it really matter? Since your profile states that you specialize in Fiverr gig promotion, you should be able to get orders regardless of your search ranking, right?

I also don’t know how you want to promote to 10,000,000 people for $60? I guess you must be the greatest marketer the world has ever seen.

To answer your question, gig rankings are not permanent. They rotate all the time.

From the Seller Help Center:

“A Gig’s position in the marketplace is based on seller performance over a set period of time. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate on a daily basis . There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc. There may be other Gigs currently performing at a higher rate than yours. If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5 stars, delivering on time, communicating quicker, etc. This all counts. Make sure you deliver high quality, original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, be responsive and always keep a professional manner.”

Does it really matter? Since your profile states that you specialize in Fiverr gig promotion, you should be able to get orders regardless of your search ranking, right?

I also don’t know how you want to promote to 10,000,000 people for $60? I guess you must be the greatest marketer the world has ever seen.

To answer your question, gig rankings are not permanent. They rotate all the time.

“A Gig’s position in the marketplace is based on seller performance over a set period of time. Gig positions are not permanent and can rotate on a daily basis . There are many factors to take into consideration, some of which may include order cancellations, delivery rate, responsiveness, etc. There may be other Gigs currently performing at a higher rate than yours. If other sellers are ranked higher, they may be consistently getting 5 stars, delivering on time, communicating quicker, etc. This all counts. Make sure you deliver high quality, original work, avoid late deliveries and cancellations, be responsive and always keep a professional manner.”

Yes I can handle it sir

Thank you Brother…

Archived