Fiverr Community Forum

For New Folks Tip

Hello Everyone Today I am going to share my Personal idea with New Sellers I am Also New Seller but I got 16 orders and Earned 380 $ in this month.Now I am using fiverr for the last 8 months but i didn’t get any order in that days This is my fault Because I never sent a buyer’s request properly in a mannered way.Today I will teach you how to send attractive buyer’s request Because the seller’s are the workers and buyer’s are the boss..how to treat a boss
First say Hello ,hi Etc,
Second: Say thank you because Your enter in the office be like
Third:Tell your Interest in the buyer’s work that’s why this is very important for buyer
Forth:Tell him about your details and your past experience your past jobs if you are new on fiverr then tell and if you have local experience in your country then also tell and if you have portfolio then tell and say i will send you my portfolio these all thing attract the buyer and buyer think this is the right person which i am looking because you spend 20 to 30 minute for writing a proposal for 5 to 1000 % this will attract more attract the buyer’s attention and and never think you are not first sender always send attractive proposal means buyer’s request…
Seriously this thinks made my life I got 16 orders in this month just i send attractive proposal…
**Always send a proposal be like professionally and think you are the worker and buyer’s are the boss…

Check my link for get more Motivation and information…

https://www.fiverr.com/syedsibtyhasan1/promote-advertise-and-share-your-business-on-social-media

Thank you

1 Like

Why would you start a BR offer with Hello Sir? What if your buyer is a woman? I am sure many women buyers would be offended.

@lloydsolutions I gotcha :wink:

Here’s a post that you might want to go through @syedsibtyhasan1

1 Like

Was going to post a link to my topic in Tips for Sellers about his but thought it might be self promotion! :slightly_smiling_face:

Hopefully that will help the OP and others get more sales! :slightly_smiling_face:

Thank you Sir But Sir is a respectfully way for dealing if woman is infront of you and you don’t know who is gender then oftenly youhave to use Sir

How do you know if it is a woman. For example how would you address me?

2 Likes

If you don’t know the gender of the person, just a “Hi,” would more than suffice.

3 Likes

Ok Sir thank you for telling me

If it is a woman she will be offended and buy from someone else. By doing this you are losing out on getting sales! That is what my topic is all about!

3 Likes

Ok Ok I am understand Sir Thank you for telling me this great information you made my life you are one of the best person in my life ever thank you for giving ,e a good advice

1 Like

Happy to help. But again …. you have addressed me as Sir. I may not be a man! :wink:

2 Likes

:rofl::rofl: by the way you are my hi :rofl:

1 Like

Happy to be your “Hi” :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

HMMM Thank you for giving me this information

1 Like

I’m mostly a buyer so I’ll add my 2 cents on what kind of offers I prefer

1. Start with Hi
  2. Summarize in 2 sentence what you do and why it matters.
  3. Explain how are you planning to address the requirements set in the request

And that’s it :slight_smile:
Buyers get 20+ requests within the first hour when the request is shown. I bet most sellers hate reading sellers’ bios and fillers about satisfaction guarantees etc.

2 Likes

There you have it. Simple really! :slightly_smiling_face: