For over a month have been in fiverr but no sales please help

dianajones12

Well the first thing that really needs a fixing in my eyes, is your gig images. Your a graphics designer, but your gig images are at a horribly low resolution and that makes fiverr display them all blurred, distorted, streched and overall completely ruins a persons first impression. It makes potential buyers run away from your gig, as you are offering to do graphics design, but it looks like that you can’t even do your gig images right. I suggest designing some new images, and from there you can easily follow the tips for sellers, it is spilling with good information :)! Wish you the best of luck.

Guest socialpluto

Agree with the above comment. Most of your gig images are taken from google.You have to make your own images to show to the people as your work samples. And add a nice and clean description. Lastly promote your gigs outside of fiverr. Such as facebook, twitter etc. And check out the tips for sellers section, you’ll find more information on how to optimize your gigs. All the best.

Guest celticmoon

I started writing up some tips for you when I just noticed something: all your gigs indicate different biographical information (U.S., U.K, New Jersey, Maine, etc), your flag is U.K., but you obviously speak/write English poorly, so I doubt if even that is true. I suspect these are all just a bunch of stolen gigs, but rather than wasting my time, I’ll just refer your account to customer support to deal with.

Is posting a painting of Jesus as your profile image supposed to make people trust you? Do you know what a banner is? Because you used an easily-recognized internet meme on that gig.

Try using social media like Twitter and Facebook to promote your gigs online. Also, you haven’t being a fiverr member for long, so be patient.

Also, be honest in your statements: you say you have being in Fiverr “for over a month,” but your profile page states that you joined only a few days ago, at the time of this writing.

Guest celticmoon

Reply to @mark74: Even worse, Nadia’s gig, or at least the text of the description, seems to have also been copied by yet another Fiverr seller, whose name I won’t mention here. I notified CS about both of the copycats, since Nadia’s gig is the obvious original.

designal said: Well the first thing that really needs a fixing in my eyes, is your gig images. Your a graphics designer, but your gig images are at a horribly low resolution and that makes fiverr display them all blurred, distorted, streched and overall completely

It looks like besides the gig descriptions being stolen, the pictures are as well.

@dianajones12

So, you were looking for advice in this thread and it's basically:

1) Don't steal the work of other sellers

2) Don't lie about your location to buyers

If you change those two things (and Fiverr doesn't ban your account) then you would have a better chance of getting sales.

Archived