For privacy reasons, this user may not be contacted directly

Are you fragglesrocking kidding me? What is this? I’m trying to message my future wife over here.

I’ve Google’d the warning that comes up when I try to go to “conversations” and apparently it has happened to many others. So please, fix this.

Hopefully soon,

• ahappilymarriedpoorguy

P.S. If you happen to be reading this, you know who you are. Will you marry me?

rolls eyes

"I will give pay you $5 to get a room" :stuck_out_tongue:

Kim

Yes, I will!

Nah, just kidding. I know I hate this issue as well.

aboredrichguy said: P.S. If you happen to be reading this, you know who you are. Will you marry me?

I have been looking for you for so long and I am so happy you found me, yes I will marry you and thank you so much for my fiverr ring

Reply to @madmoo: Not quite! I was using that signature in a future tense, as I thought would be appropriate following “hopefully soon.” English may not work that way though, my apologies.

Reply to @tn5rr2012: That is one posh ring!

Boredrichpeople ignore the prince.

Reply to @princemaxx: Oh, no. You see…

I’m a member of the Christian faith. And our sacred texts, now found in any Motel 6, force me to frown upon the idea of marriage between a guy and a prince (another guy).

I know, I’m horrible.

Reply to @aboredrichguy: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31114223.jpg

Reply to @madmoo: I think we should see a warning from Fiverr before we send the message so we don’t waste our time writing a message that will never go through.

Reply to @madmoo: I am all confused now about his financial status. And bored plus happily married? More confusion.

Reply to @tn5rr2012:

tn5rr2012 said: I have been looking for you for so long and I am so happy you found me, yes I will marry you and thank you so much for my fiverr ring

Looks like one of those candy rings.

Wow you guys are crazy :slight_smile:

Look at all I missed.

Fiverr weddings?

forever single on fiverr

sad Lol

Yes, I will!

Nah, just kidding. I know I hate this issue as well.

aboredrichguy said: P.S. If you happen to be reading this, you know who you are. Will you marry me?

I have been looking for you for so long and I am so happy you found me, yes I will marry you and thank you so much for my fiverr ring

Reply to @madmoo: Not quite! I was using that signature in a future tense, as I thought would be appropriate following “hopefully soon.” English may not work that way though, my apologies.

Reply to @tn5rr2012: That is one posh ring!

Boredrichpeople ignore the prince.

Reply to @princemaxx: Oh, no. You see…

I’m a member of the Christian faith. And our sacred texts, now found in any Motel 6, force me to frown upon the idea of marriage between a guy and a prince (another guy).

I know, I’m horrible.

Reply to @aboredrichguy: http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31114223.jpg

Reply to @madmoo: I think we should see a warning from Fiverr before we send the message so we don’t waste our time writing a message that will never go through.