For responsible fiverr people

FOR RESPONSIBLE FIVERR PEOPLE.

I have payments which should be clear for withdrawal by now…. but my revenue page has gone out of its mind.

Already filed 2 complaints but no reply… now i am here with no money at all …. I want replies and this problem to be solved immediately.

ISSUE IS

1. More than 7 of my jobs were completed 21 days ago still i have ZERO “0″ balance in my withdrawal. I thought it was 14 days clearing process…
  2. I have recently received my Fiverr Revenue card and i did my ” 1st withdrawal ” of ” $ 442 ” from my account and now i can see that on my Payoneer page that it has been loaded in my card.

The Problem arise when i saw my Fiverr account Revenue page it is showing that i have $1,772 Already Withdrawn.

I mean what is happening here?

If i had only $442 to withdraw then how can i withdraw 1,772 ?

Kindly address this issue … and make your accounts finance systems secure and well managed.

Also kindly keep it as an suggestion… but guyz need to hire more people … to address the issues… of your users.

Dont make my belief shaky upon you guyz. i Know you are working hard. But c’mon i have my home running on Fiverr money.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

You said that it said you have 1,772 already withdrawn. You then go on to say “How can I withdraw 1,772”.

It is telling you that the money you have withdrawn from Fiverr since you started using it is 1,772. Are you saying that this figure is incorrect?

Also, when you look at those payments which have not cleared, does it still say “Clearing” or does it say “Cleared”? Hover over it and see.

You said that it said you have 1,772 already withdrawn. You then go on to say “How can I withdraw 1,772”.

It is telling you that the money you have withdrawn from Fiverr since you started using it is 1,772. Are you saying that this figure is incorrect?

Also, when you look at those payments which have not cleared, does it still say “Clearing” or does it say “Cleared”? Hover over it and see.