For review Account after multiple warning

ashishanande88

I have no idea how long it will take, but you can try contacting CS about that.
Having that said though, if you have indeed already received not once but multiple warnings, you might want to consider yourself lucky for not getting your account deleted.

We don’t know how much time it’s going to take but you will be the first lucky one if they wouldn’t block your account after the review.

They are punishing me for one reason , my brother open the account on my laptop so they sent me warning that you are using multiple account even i was not doing that

now i have not submit the half work or empty file than i got warning for that so they are punishing me for no reason that was not my mistakes at all

They are punishing me for one reason , my brother open the account on my laptop so they sent me warning that you are using multiple account even i was not doing that

now i have not submit the half work or empty file than i got warning for that so they are punishing me for no reason that was not my mistakes at all

my brother open the account on my laptop so they sent me warning that you are using multiple account even i was not doing that

You should have asked them for permission before your brother did that. If you don’t ask for permission first… Well, you discovered what happens.

If you have submitted an empty delivery or incomplete work, you have violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

my brother open the account on my laptop so they sent me warning that you are using multiple account even i was not doing that

You should have asked them for permission before your brother did that. If you don’t ask for permission first… Well, you discovered what happens.

If you have submitted an empty delivery or incomplete work, you have violated Fiverr’s Terms of Service.

I did not do that i have sent him complete work he misunderstand that

Archived