For the clients (buyers) who are going to purchase graphic design services - Part-1

marzia16

Hello Honorable Clients,

As a graphic designer, I have to share some things with the buyers who are going to place orders for purchasing some graphic design services. This article should publish step by step I think because today i am only talking about the branding related items. So, I am starting with some basic tips for the buyers at my part-1 article. Hope you will not mind at my words and hope you will honor my intention. I just want you to save your pocket from unnecessary expenditures and for avoiding unwanted cancellation and also saving the time of both seller and buyer, hope these articles going to help you.

When you want to purchase a graphic design service that points you can keep in mind:

1. Contact with your desired seller through inbox before placing an order and you should place the order when you think that particular seller can do that job and when you both agree with price and duration.

2. You can search for designers by searching on the home page of Fiverr writing your desired service name and also you can search the good fits by posting a job on fiverr. there you got many bids and you can chat with bidders in detail through inbox and can also place an order directly.

3. When you place an order or purchase a gig, there you have to fill up the requirement section, kindly be very conscious about filling it up perfectly, that will save your time by helping the seller understand the job clearly and to deliver your product on time. Things you should mention on the requirement section are:

• For logo, you can tell them whether they have to design a new logo or they have to modify and refresh your old logo. if it is just a modification then you can just add your old logo by telling why you dislike it and if you want a completely new logo then you should be more elaborate. You should mention what type of logo you want, what text(s) you want to put there, which files you want as delivery.
  • For flyer, brochure, company profile, business card etc. you have to attach texts (better in PDF format) , have to attach your logo (so that they can follow your brand color), you should mention the page dimension (also you can mention if you want landscape designs), you can attach some pictures if you want to and lastly you should mention in which format you need to have all the deliveries.
  1. New buyers face some problem in placing orders and in closing the contract, you can ask your seller if you have any query.

2. when you get everything done perfectly you should close the order by putting a nice review for that seller who worked day and night to make you smile But if you are not satisfied at the end result you can put a revision request for changes you want and also you can inbox him/her to fix the errors.

Thank you for reading. You can ask if you have more to know. And i will post part-2 when i got some free time again, Happy Fiverring. 🙂

Archived