Fiverr Forum

For the first time in Forum!

Hello everyone :slight_smile: Greetings. Finally i just login in forum and wanna meet some new and old members to discover more in Fiverr.
I am from Bangladesh but moved in Sweden permanently after Sep, 2018. I like to do server administration job, SEO, Web Design n Development. Digital marketing and much more.
Hope i can meet some buddy here to introduce more and make friends over forum to discuss several issues. lets share your comment and let me know you also. :blush:

4 Likes

Welcome to the forum @abdunoor
Enjoy :slight_smile:

2 Likes

@abdunoor
you welcome to the Fiverr Forum
best wishes.:slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thanks for your wish :slight_smile:

Welcome to the forum. It is nice place. Enjoy

1 Like

You are most welcome on fiverr forum. Go ahead with success to show your best. Wish you best of luck. :v:

1 Like

Welcome to the Forum!!

1 Like

Thanks everyone :slight_smile: Hope i will get some new ideas also about my upcoming gigs & services also.

Congrats for joining us! Here, in the forum, you can share experience to encourage others and ask some questions, just make sure they have not been asked and answered before. :wink:

Here are some tips I recommend:

Those tips are also helpful for old sellers! You may want to take some time to read them.

1 Like

Hi there @abdunoor. Welcome to Fiverr and the community, I wish you a pleasant journey. :smiley:

Best of luck to your blooming career.

Warmly, Humberto

tenor

1 Like