Fiverr Forum

Force cancellation due to buyer's fault?

Hi There ,

There are certain situations that i really want to discuss and want fiverr to get it noticed that are really effecting seller’s business just due to the fiverr’s buyer protecting policies :

SITUATION-1
This is happened to me a lot of times that the buyer purchased my gig without reading the description and then ask for the work which is not even in the ambit of my gig … RESULT… We may agreed to cancel it with mutual cancellation due to which order completion rate decreases and our gig position may comes down in search result… PERSON EFFECTEDSELLER

SITUATION-2
Sometimes buyers try to blackmail the seller , which is now due to the addition of mutual cancellation has become more common , like it has happened with me - A buyer purchased my gig to make 200 chart of accounts for just $10 even i have mentioned him before purchasing my gig that i will take $0.5 for 1 account and sent him custom offer of $100 but what he did he purchased my two gigs and my time starts now… RESULT… now if i don’t deliver it , i will be late Or i will ask him to cancel(which will again effect my gig and account position) , he was not cancelling it and my time was in process now there is also a chance of negative review or even 3 or 4 star review … and i did that work just not because of being late and WHAT he did … He gave me first 4 star review on my 67 Five star reviews and spoil my rating even i had done $100 work in just $10 …PERSON EFFECTED… Seller in badly way

SITUATION -3
I had order of $200 of bank reconciliation . I did that in most effective way and did each and everything exactly right as i did it in my previous 50+ orders of BRS and got 100% reviews on it . But when i have done that and deliver it to the buyer the buyer ask me to cancel the order and was saying me that i didn’t did the right work . I asked him what modification do you need i will do that but he was just on cancel or on negative review … Now on cancellation i m going to effect my gig and account and on dispute i m going to get negative review on it …I had to cancel it even i have done all the work accurately and infact buyer had its all work done with no cost …PERSON EFFECTED OR FEELING HELPLESS… Again Seller

Like these , there are a lot of situations that can be discussed here . Due to all these things my gig has been dropped to in last line of first page and i was on the very first position in the top line in my search category… My completion rate dropped to 81 even there is not even a single fault in any cancellation infact i didn’t want any cancellation and wanted to go without any…

NOW PLEASE TELL WHAT THE SELLER SHOULD DO IN THESE SITUATIONS?

ARE THERE ANY FAULT OF SELLER … PLEASE FIVERR HAVE A LOOK TO THESE THINGS AND ALSO GIVE SOME PLACE TO SELLERS IN YOUR POLICIES

There should be rules for buyers like if they purchased without reading the description or demanding the work out of scope of the gig then there money spent should be forfeited by fiverr and had no effect on seller profile in any case …

Hope someone will think about these !!

Regards
Waqas

Negative review even after good work , Is there any option available to seller?
Negative review even after good work , Is there any option available to seller?

i just faced this kinda problem,i provide landing page psd template only.descriptions in my gig are so clear and easy to understand.but after providing him his work,he’s asking me for html service and reject my delivery.now what should i do?please help,i just worked in 2 projects in fiverr.