I ordered a few weeks ago and the delivery date was set for today. 13 minutes before the order deadline occurred, the buyer delivered my order in an obscure file format.
I spent ages working out how to convert it but eventually managed to and instead of giving me the video I requested, the video was a nature video in a foreign language.
I was forced to waste one of the few revisions I have to tell the buyer that this is not at all what I asked for and that I requested something completely different.
This was clearly intentional too as he even sent me a storyboard to confirm what was going to happen and his storyboard was very good and made me very hopeful that he was going to produce a good video.
Unfortunately it didn’t turn out this way.