Fiverr Community Forum

Forex Trading Strategy

I will send you my personal forex trading strategy that can be used for any currency pair and for day or swing trading.

It is easy to use and doesn’t require years of trading knowledge.

1 Like

I was sent a strategy for sports betting, it’s quite interesting and true, what do you think is better to bet on sports or trading? I’ve been making a living betting on sports for a very long time, but at some point I realized that I didn’t have enough of the money that bets bring me, and then I decided to invest all my money in cryptocurrency. I had almost lost all my money in a few weeks and was thinking of going back to betting. Then my friend advised me to study this field more deeply and read a few books. After reading them, I realized what my mistake was and I risked taking a loan to invest this money in cryptocurrency. I started working on the site investous.com which gave me a lot of bonuses that helped me successfully earn my first money and pay off the loan. Now I do it for a living and I don’t deny myself anything. I believe that trading is much more profitable and safer than sports betting.