Forgot to give review

sssultana

the order is complete…he gives a tip…

but no review…is it possible for him to give me review now?

the order is complete…he gives a tip…

but no review…is it possible for him to give me review now?

Yes, it is possible within 10 days of the order completing, but you should not ask him to leave a review. Discussing or asking for a review can lead to a warning.

Some buyers do not like to leave reviews, and that is completely fine.

• Like 12

But be careful because some buyers don’t leave a review on purpose. Because they can take advantage when they reach out to you for help and if you deny. They can opt to leave a bad review.

Because they can take advantage when they reach out to you for help and if you deny. They can opt to leave a bad review

That’s a terrible way to look at things. Automatically assuming all buyers are out to get ya.

The OP said the buyer left a gratuity. It means they were very happy with what they got.

I stopped leaving reviews because of privacy reasons, not because I want to blackmail the seller.

Just saying. 😒

• Like 11

Because they can take advantage when they reach out to you for help and if you deny. They can opt to leave a bad review

That’s a terrible way to look at things. Automatically assuming all buyers are out to get ya.

The OP said the buyer left a gratuity. It means they were very happy with what they got.

I stopped leaving reviews because of privacy reasons, not because I want to blackmail the seller.

Just saying. 😒

That’s true. But I’ve mentioned “SOME BUYERS” I know someone who went through such situations and my intention was to let the OP aware of such circumstances and I wasn’t intending to say the OP’s buyer’s intention was this.

I just provided a hint, it’s not like I was thinking negatively about it. After all. Not leaving a review is better than worst review.

• Like 8

• 2 years later...