Fiverr Forum

Fortnite Carry Very Cheap! $5

I will carry anyone for only $5. I have a 5.5 with 1700 wins. Check my Gig Post! https://www.fiverr.com/keafyxd/be-your-professional-fortnite-coach-top-50-solo-player

How can you offer a service when you do not even have any gigs? :thinking:

Your gig starts at 20$

started a new one but are you interested i will sell for cheap

i will sell for cheap i accidently screw up.

I will change the category to My Fiverr Gigs and you can put a link to your gig in your original post. (Use the little edit pen to put the full Fiverr link).
Don’t put it in the heading … just the post.

Lol, :rofl: You are talking to a silver-haired grandma. I can tell fortnite is a video game, but I have no idea about what you mean when you say "I will carry anyone for $5. That sounds like a lot of work, and believe me you would not want to carry me! :flushed:

However, maybe you could carry my shopping :shopping: from my :oncoming_automobile: car to my :house: house if you are :muscle:!

I think what he/she means is he/she can be a “carry hero” (it’s a gamer language) :sunglasses::+1:

There are: Hard Carry, Mid/Semi Carry, Offlaner, Roaming Support/Jungler, and Hard Support. (usually).

I have adult sons and grandchildren that play video games, and I have watched them. I kind of understood what @keafyxd meant. However, I could not resist having a bit of fun with him. :wink:

:rofl: ngahahahaha :crazy_face:

what games do they play? I want to play online games again but don’t know what’s good for me. :roll_eyes: