• Created
  • Last Reply

ef24662f86b5c174a1e9f84bde70c78f4aad4ce3.gif

The forum seems to have been reduced to:

I cannot mek sell, halp me

I cannot get sales help me

my paypal broken help me

i suck help me.

Even the mods are not showing up. Forum dying?

my paypal broken help me

i suck help me.

Aside from the “paypal broken” issue, the others are more interesting to me than another waffle-athon about choosing a type of food/fruit/vegetable/ass-cream etc.

If things are too boring, as a certain someone used to say be the change you want to see.

my paypal broken help me

i suck help me.

Aside from the “paypal broken” issue, the others are more interesting to me than another waffle-athon about choosing a type of food/fruit/vegetable/ass-cream etc.

If things are too boring, as a certain someone used to say be the change you want to see.

Hi @eoinfinnegan I have really missed seeing you on here. A Happy Easter wish to you.

ef24662f86b5c174a1e9f84bde70c78f4aad4ce3.gif

The forum seems to have been reduced to:

my paypal broken help me

i suck help me.

Pretty accurate 😂 also as for the flavoring…chocolate will always and forever be superior.

I’m so glad you are all so concerned about the Paypal issue! It’s so nice to get so much support at this time. This outpouring of empathy is underwhelming.

I’m so glad you are all so concerned about the Paypal issue! It’s so nice to get so much support at this time. This outpouring of empathy is underwhelming.

You should contact CS about that.

It’s the only thing of those that forum people cant really help with.

Whether it is a site bug, an issue on Paypal’s side, an issue with your Paypal account or the result of you casting a curse removal spell - I have zero abilities in any of those areas. Obviously I hope it will be fixed for you asap but its not a discussion I want to be involved in.

It could be one of you next.

I use Payoneer but I know what you mean - it’s still not something I can do anything about or offer advice with. If neither Fiverr nor Paypal CS can do anything about it, I would suggest moving to Payoneer and doing bank transfers.

(Oh, would you look at that - you got me discussing it!)

Archived