Forum Game! 🎲 I Have, I Won't, I Haven't Yet! 🎲

fonthaunt

Since we are in a party season, I’m kicking off a party game for the forum. Have a drink or snack 🍻 and join in!

Here is how the game goes: Finish these two sentences:

1.) Something interesting I have done is…
2.) Something interesting I haven’t done and won’t do is…
3.) Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is…

So, in this game you tell something you have done, something you haven’t and won’t/can’t and something you haven’t but would like to. This is just an example (not my answers):

1.) Something interesting I have done is: I have traveled to another country.
_2.) Something interesting I haven’t done and won’t do is: I haven’t eaten squid and I won’t because it sounds awful! _
3.) Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is: I haven’t gone skydiving but I’d like to!

I will kick it off with my real answers next unless someone else goes before I can think of some. You can post more than one set of answers, but wait until someone else posts theirs before you do a second (or third) set! 🙂

Here are my first real answers:

1.) Something interesting I have done is: I have ridden a horse for 35 miles (56km) without stopping.

2.) Something interesting I haven’t done and won’t do is: I haven’t flown in a helicopter and I don’t think I’d like it, so I don’t plan on it!

3.) Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is: I haven’t been to India but I would like to go there sometime for a well-planned vacation!

Ooohhh, this sounds fun. Let me kick things off to get started.
1.) Something interesting I have done is bought myself a janapnese language course
2.) Something interesting I haven’t done and won’t do is drive a bike, ever.
3.) Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is take a vacation and travel to Russia or Germany

Ooohhh, this sounds fun. Let me kick things off to get started.

1.) Something interesting I have done is bought myself a janapnese language course

2.) Something interesting I haven’t done and won’t do is drive a bike, ever.

3.) Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is take a vacation and travel to Russia or Germany

Awesome answers! I think this will be fun to see what others write! I have to ask about yours - did you actually learn any Japanese? On a bike, do you mean motorized or not? (I haven’t been to Russia or Germany either but would like to go to those too!)

1.) Something interesting I have done is haven’t liked this post yet
2.) Something interesting I haven’t done and won’t do is like this post.
3.) Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is like other people’s comments but not yours.

Just kidding…

Awesome Game Though 😉

1.) Something interesting I have done is… watch season 2 of The Marvelous Ms. Maisel.
2.) Something interesting I haven’t done and won’t do is… dance in a mash pit. If I wanted to get beat up, I’d sign up for martial arts lessons.
3.) Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is… the longest world’s cruise. 59 countries in 245 days, by Viking. Starting price £66,990.

1.) Something interesting I have done is… watch season 2 of The Marvelous Ms. Maisel.

2.) Something interesting I haven’t done and won’t do is… dance in a mash pit. If I wanted to get beat up, I’d sign up for martial arts lessons.

3.) Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is… the longest world’s cruise. 59 countries in 245 days, by Viking. Starting price £66,990.

Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is… the longest world’s cruise. 59 countries in 245 days, by Viking. Starting price £66,990.

So that is why you have that new gig with the $67K price tag. I thought that seemed awfully specific… 😉

Awesome answers! I think this will be fun to see what others write! I have to ask about yours - did you actually learn any Japanese? On a bike, do you mean motorized or not? (I haven’t been to Russia or Germany either but would like to go to those too!)

did you actually learn any Japanese

I can now count up to 10 in Japanese. Gonna make it my 2019 goal to become at least decent enough to read Japanese literature with some dictionaries.

On a bike, do you mean motorized or not

Yeah, in Pakistan, almost everyone can ride a motorized bike. EVERYONE. I’ve somehow managed to go 23 years without learning it so I ain’t learning now.

😮 This sounds like a lot of fun!

1.) Something interesting I have done is… learn classical music and the violin.

2.) Something interesting I haven’t done and won’t do is… eat raw meat/fish (such as sushi/salmon) or any other seafood for that matter. eww…! 🤭

3.) Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is… go on multiple extreme destination travel adventures. I would love to climb Mt. Thor (Nunavut, Canada) and travel through the remote Territories of Canada. I would also love to visit some of the remotest tourist spots on Earth (which are also islands) such as the Galapagos Islands, Tristan de Cunha, and Easter Island (Rapa Nui/Isla de Pascua).

Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is… the longest world’s cruise. 59 countries in 245 days, by Viking. Starting price £66,990.

So that is why you have that new gig with the $67K price tag. I thought that seemed awfully specific… 😉

LOL, when it comes to realistic dreams, I turn to Fiverr.

For big dreams, I turn to Powerball and Mega Millions.

Right now my only dream is getting a full-time job, so I can go back to the days of Fiverr paying my luxuries instead of my bills.

did you actually learn any Japanese

I can now count up to 10 in Japanese. Gonna make it my 2019 goal to become at least decent enough to read Japanese literature with some dictionaries.

On a bike, do you mean motorized or not

Yeah, in Pakistan, almost everyone can ride a motorized bike. EVERYONE. I’ve somehow managed to go 23 years without learning it so I ain’t learning now.

Hey, it’s a start! I took 2 years of German in college and I can’t even read a Stephen King book in German. (I have tried with a dictionary at hand - total fail.)

This is a COOL one! I love violin. My favorite classical piece is “Thais” Meditation on violin!

Right now my only dream is getting a full-time job, so I can go back to the days of Fiverr paying my luxuries instead of my bills.

I getcha! Maybe you should make a 10K gig (I think that’s the limit) and call it a dream gig. Maybe someone famous would just happen along… It sounds like something that would happen with Oprah or Ellen or some big YouTube channel! I just saw a YT video where they tipped 10K for an order of water in a restaurant… By the way, I had wondered about Mrs. Maisel. I thought that looked worth trying but haven’t given it a shot yet. Thanks for adding that!

Hey, it’s a start! I took 2 years of German in college and I can’t even read a Stephen King book in German. (I have tried with a dictionary at hand - total fail.)

This is a COOL one! I love violin. My favorite classical piece is “Thais” Meditation on violin!

I getcha! Maybe you should make a 10K gig (I think that’s the limit) and call it a dream gig. Maybe someone famous would just happen along… It sounds like something that would happen with Oprah or Ellen or some big YouTube channel! I just saw a YT video where they tipped 10K for an order of water in a restaurant… By the way, I had wondered about Mrs. Maisel. I thought that looked worth trying but haven’t given it a shot yet. Thanks for adding that!

I getcha! Maybe you should make a 10K gig (I think that’s the limit) and call it a dream gig.

I have no idea what I can do for $10k. That would be a great thread for the forum: What can you do for $10K?

By the way, I had wondered about Mrs. Maisel.

I recommend it, but watch Season 1 first. It’s about a Jewish woman in the upper west side (Manhattan) who has an awesome life until she catches her husband with her secretary. This is what leads her into becoming a stand up comedian. The show takes place in 1958, when women went to college to meet a husband, when women weren’t expected to work (except as secretaries, telephone operators, maybe nurses), when female comedians had a hard time because the powers that be didn’t think they were funny.

Some call it a feminist comedy, but to me it’s just realistic. Will everyone love it? I don’t know. I think people who enjoy Mad Men and Woody Allen movies might love it, also, since this is about a comedian that’s just getting started in the business, not all her jokes are good. Not that I mind, the show is more about her and the people around her than her standup routines. The show IS a must for anyone who wants to become a stand up comedian, and wants to see what the life is like. It’s not that glamorous, not at the bottom.

1.) Something interesting I have done is… While in Yellowstone National Park I watched a huge grizzly bear stand up on its hind legs look around and then run in my direction! Then he ran right in front of my Jeep 🐻
2.) Something interesting I haven’t done and won’t do is… camp out overnight in Glacier Park where bears roam freely. 🧸
3.) Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is… visit all of the US National Parks. 🗻

1.) Something interesting I have done is… While in Yellowstone National Park I watched a huge grizzly bear stand up on its hind legs look around and then run in my direction! Then he ran right in front of my Jeep 🐻

2.) Something interesting I haven’t done and won’t do is… camp out overnight in Glacier Park where bears roam freely. 🧸

3.) Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is… visit all of the US National Parks. 🗻

@vickiespencer Miss Vickie that last one is one of my dream adventures too.

Something interesting I haven’t done and won’t do is take a submarine ride due to claustrophobia.

Something interesting I have done is I had a bat living in my house, and a male opossum I rescued which stank worse than anything including skunks. He was adorable though. So was the bat.

Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is donate a lot of money to Big Cat Rescue in Tampa Florida. See the videos of it on Youtube if you like big cats of all kinds.

Here goes

**1.) Something interesting I have done is…***going for a stroll early in the morning on the beach with my soul mate…
**2.) Something interesting I haven’t done and won’t do is…***trying out new food varieties… specially sushi…because of my allergic recations
**3.) Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is…***Take a proper vacation… 10 years of no vacation already

So

1.) Something interesting I have done is – being part of a church choir and Taking a solo song in a church with over 2000 people in attendance.

2.) Something interesting I havent done and wont do is Gambling in California

3.) Something interesting I havent done but would like to do is leaving my country for the first time.

1.) Something interesting I have done is: I have ridden a horse for 35 miles (56km) without stopping.

2.) Something interesting I haven’t done and won’t do is: I haven’t flown in a helicopter and I don’t think I’d like it, so I don’t plan on it!

3.) Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is: I haven’t been to India but I would like to go there sometime for a well-planned vacation!

I am waiting foryou.

visit all of the US National Parks.

I would love to do that, too. 🏞️ I like nature in general.

See the videos of it on Youtube if you like big cats of all kinds.

OH I love big cat rescue. I regularly watch their videos. They’re always so entertaining to watch. 😲 I also like watching the lion whisperer’s YouTube videos.

1.) Something interesting I have done is I helped a girl who is physically abused from past 5 years continually and I came into her life and saved her from that person and now we are both together.
2.) Something interesting I haven’t done and won’t do is Nothing right now… If i find something interested, i will do it always.
3.) Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is Start a Good YouTube Channel to entertain people, love, fun, spend some good time.

Those are my real thoughts and answers.

Most welcome in India!

Something interesting I have done is…spent a couple days on a private island during my honeymoon.

Something interesting I haven’t done and won’t do is…have a threesome.

Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is…visit Alaska and go whale watching.

Let’s go!

1.) Something interesting I have done is… survive a night in Magaluf, Mallorca. Oh, and eat snails. It’s pretty common here in Catalonia.
2.) Something interesting I haven’t done and won’t do is… I’ll have to think this one through a bit more :thinking:
3.) Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is… parachute jumping!

1.) Something interesting I have done is… I used to be a tattoo artist. My works are on my brother, my cousin and some other people I don’t talk with anymore. Oh and also on my own hand.
2.) Something interesting I haven’t done and won’t do is… anything that involves great heights. I’d rather face a bear than being somewhere high.
3.) Something interesting I haven’t done but would like to do is… have my own Youtube Channel in the personal development department. 😄

Archived