Fiverr Forum

Forum Rules + Do's and Dont's

Forum Rules - Updated 2017

All users should read and understand the forum rules before posting. If you do not understand the rules, contact Customer Support. Users who post on the forum have implied agreement with the rules. It is assumed all users have read these rules and users who do not follow the rules may have forum accounts restricted with or without warning.

This forum was created to provide a home for our Fiverr community. The forum is moderated.

1.) When starting a new discussion, please check that you aren’t duplicating an existing discussion thread or creating one that is very similar. These will be removed.

2.) To share your gigs for buyers, post it in “My Fiverr Gigs”. Posts that include gig/profile links even as signatures are considered promotional which is only allowed in MFG or alongside a bio in New User Intros. Ask for tips or sales assistance in “Improve my Gig” instead of Tips or FAQ.

3.) Controversy or entertainment is OK, but not hate speech or calling users/staff/CS a derogatory name. Keeping posts calm also makes it easier for us to collect feedback – both positive and negative. Extreme violations may result in account bans without warning.

4.) Posts may be edited or removed for extreme language or negatively calling your buyers/sellers out by username. Post will not be tolerated with extreme adult language, extreme sexual comments or innuendo or similar so please self-moderate your choice of words or use * as needed. Don’t bash Fiverr, Moderators or Customer Support. Posts with links or images showing the usernames in private messages or elsewhere fall under the same rule unless names are completely blurred or blacked out.

5.) The Discourse forum has the option for users to send Private Messages. These messages are still subject to the Fiverr ToS. It is against the forum rules to copy/paste content from these private messages or take screen shots of them and post the content on the public forum. If you do not want to engage in private messaging with someone, ask them not to contact you and use the available tools to block their messages.

6.) Discourse has tools that allow for post edits and deletions. Those tools are primarily for correcting typos and adding new info. Edits, including edits no longer displayed publicly, are retained in edit logs at an administrative level. Posts will still be moderated based on the original post, not based on edits. Violations of ToS, forum rules, and communication guidelines will still be utilized based on the original post. Editing or deleting a post does not remove or negate the violation. Excessive edits/deletions make posts difficult to read. The tools should be used moderately.

7.) You may post links that are relevant to the discussions as long as they are not links to your own website, blog or otherwise violate ToS or these rules. Gig/profile links belong in My Fiverr Gigs. All links and posts should comply with Fiverr Terms of Service. Unapproved links will cause link or post removal.

8. Links must not be shortened using non-Fiverr shortening sites like bitly, shortenit, etc. Gig/profile links should include the fiverr.com domain. This is a safety/security risk. Readers should not click on shortened links or links that may be questionable.

9.) Don’t plagiarize. Don’t copy forum posts or on or off-Fiverr content. Links to other content may be used within a conversational post & abide with the other forum rules and ToS.

10.) The forum does not replace or act as Customer Support. If you have technical issues or account concerns the Support Team can help. Forum mods/admins are not staff and should not be contacted by inbox except in regards to purchase of their gigs.

Before You Go, if you aren’t familiar with the guidelines and tips we provide on the “grey” areas, check out the post below for those. They may help you with forum etiquette and not having a post pulled for review. See Discourse specific guidelines as well.

My first month as a Fiverr seller rocked!
What's this limit?
Is there anyone on Fiverr who does not copy paste stock art?
Forum Rules + Guidelines
Is every single blog writer just a spinner?
Is it ok to talk about things buyers do or strange behavior of buyers on the forum or is that against the rules?
How to earn on fiverr for living
Even More Scammers?
What makes a user´s account gets suspended/banned?
Hey...! ***Superhero Landing..!***
I am new saller in fiverr Market place. please help me
New Spammers New systems
I think ive been scammed by a seller
Order/ Payment Problems
Little forum game to help your gigs!
New gigs of mine check it out
My gig are not showing in market place
How to get a first order,,
Hello lovely new people, buyers/sellers and others! Here is what you wish you had read BEFORE things went wrong…
Have a cancelled order request
Earnings problem
My first order is. already complete
Presenting my Gig: Doodles
Anyone know to help me please?
Whats Problem in this Gig?
Don't give up too soon on Fiverr
Share First gig link
Beware of phising / hacking requests!
Buyer who send Threat and accused
Some Good Point for GIG marketing
My fiverr story-fighting the system
What's up for the newcomers
I Will Design A Professional Responsive Wordpress Website
Greetings from downtown Chicago!
Help me get started on Fiverr please
Photo editor and logo maker
Hello, i am new to fiverr andi have few questions
Hello there! everyone! I'm New here!
Hello there! everyone! I'm New here!
Anime & Comic Book Gig--Open
Rase your hand if you are new here 🤘
Make your photo looks vintage
I'm a typist I can type in three languages Arabic, English, and Italian
Drop in Positive Rating
Hey Guys, I recently Joined Fiverr, Help Me In making me A Top Rated Seller
Anyone knows where these are used?
New account started on Fiverr
Is scammers common on Fiverr?
Simple Edit on images, like background removal background color or logo background removal
I am new to fiverr forum
How to get daily orders?
Suggestions for improvment in current GIG
I have not go one order
Hi im in a new user
Too hard to use
I Need Suggestions
Best Photo Editing
I will design Professional Banner Ads
I will do 2 Attractive logos
Do You Usually Notice This Client?
UK nail-biter (May to lose this June?)
Do not purchase from this seller
Needs to know Rules of fiverr forum
New feature added by facebook
I will edit your photos professionally by Photoshop Editing
Next step in my career
"Hello" Fiverrian!
Buyer seller and can know!
How can increase sales?
Hello fiverr i am new seller
Hello fiverr i am new seller
Could You Please Suggest Me How I can get my first Order on fiverr
How to do so that my posts in the forum are not taken as spam
I'm a new seller!
Hi all! I'm edinpon, illustrator and new seller!
Promote anything on social media
First meet with fiverr guys
Hello... check out my gigs
I'm here to provide amazing service
How it's possible?
Hello ! how are you all
Read my post carefully
Awesome Christmas new year greeting video for just 5
I am not getting orders to my gig. Plz help me find out what is the problem with my account
Thanks for help guys
Send bulk email with text,html,images
Ebook cover seller
Checking This only Dont take it seriously
Some fiverr vendor are good sports some are bad, the end. Please lock this thanks!
Some fiverr vendor are good sports some are bad, the end. Please lock this thanks!
URL as Title removed - URL's should go in the message
Am I the only demotivated by the new ranking system?
Seller posing as Buyer
Why my mostly post "Post hidden by community flags"?
Why these forum moderators remove my posts everytime?
NO one Order me WHY? just Because i am new?
New to this site: Can someone give me pointers on how to improve my gigs
Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! :heart_eyes: :heart:
:question::name_badge: Common Forum Questions :thinking: :bug: (Bugs, Staff, Forum Levels, Forum Fun and More)
How can i get more buyer and more sell?
I got my first order 16 days before, still no orders ?:thinking:
I want to do your data entry perfectly
Attention to leaders and experts
Price range for TRS
How to change username?
Questions For Buyers: What do you look for in sellers?
Tips for all Forum Users
Tips for all Forum Users
There should be an option in order cancellation the buyer is a scam
Are all the outgoing links forbidden in the Fiverr forum?
Views vs. Clicks
This is my first time of using fiverr forum But am a Graphic designer with level 2 badge
How to make a Top Rated Seller and Also how to achieve a Feature add
First sales successfully completed..thank God
I don't find my buyer request
Write a Short Story with Any Topic of Your Choosing!
New Seller Here To Say Hi!
Free professional web design
Hi! New user here
I suggest this seller
New sellers advertise here!
Hello there! New seller in Fiverr
Please help me to improve my gig :roll_eyes:
I am new on fiverr. I have a question
Hi! I´m new here!
Glossary of Fiverr terms
I will write anatomy and physiology content
New youser startup
Help to improve gig
Fiverr Gig Promotion
Hi . I am saifee with more than 2.5 years of experience on fiverr and more than 1500 satisfied customers
Who will create or manage my fiverr gigs?
#I #will #do #modern #minimalist #logo #design
I need tips on how to promote my gig on social media, it is like am not doing it well
Need to Rant or Vent? Take a Quick Breath and Read 1st so Your Post Stays Up
Dumb Password Issue
I need you to review my all gigs and need your feedback
Saya new seller
How to get first order more quickly?
Can someone tell me that What's wrong in this Gig
Can we paste of our link on fiverr forum
Newbie sayin hi
Hey I'm new here!
If buyer no give review,other buyer see this ell?
Tips And Tricks for New Sellers and Get motivation Read Completely
My fiverr experience - Viraj
A new writer just got here!
Check my portfolio
A lot of people from "COUNTRIES I CANNOT NAME" asking for work?

Guidelines / Do’s and Dont’s - Updated 2018

Of as much importance as the rules above, these are some additional items to keep in mind as they are suggested best practices and though they may not all be strictly against the rules, posts may be removed/edited and users may have their accounts affected if they push the boundaries too far.

First - when the new forum was launched on 12/19/2016 it came with a default set of FAQs/Guidelines. These will be merged later, but for now they should also be read and are here: http://forum.fiverr.com/faq

> Bumping and cross-posting is not explicitly disallowed but is discouraged and if abused will result in the removal of posts.

> Contacting other users, moderators/admins by private message/inbox is not absolutely disallowed, but unless invited it is considered a breach of etiquette to do so. In particular, do not contact other users to ask for sales, mentoring, profile or forum help, etc. We recommend that you contact other users only if they invite it and realize that the user may report you for spam. There are times that users may have good reason for making contact off-forum, just take extra-special care in doing so.

> Ads, Self-Promotion, Posts with Requests for Sales/Buyers that are posted outside of My Fiverr Gigs may be deleted without warning. Since all users should be aware of the rules on promotion, when moderators lack time to edit/move posts to a correct category the post may instead just be removed.

> Posts about gigs that are outside Fiverr’s Editorial focus may be treated differently from other posts. Some gig types are allowed to remain on Fiverr, but are not in line with what the Editors wish to promote on the site. Those gigs often do not appear in search although users can promote them off-Fiverr on their own. Current examples include gigs for Amazon or other 3rd party site reviews, 3rd party social media boosting (such as selling Facebook likes or Twitter followers) but the decisions about editorial focus can change at any time. Fiverr does not explicitly list what gig types are or are not in line with current focus although users may contact Customer Support to ask about their own gigs. Fiverr staff or other individuals that maintain the forum may remove posts (without warning) that advertise gigs that are not in current editorial focus.

> The forum is primarily English-based simply because the majority of Fiverr users can all communicate in English making it a simple choice for a common language. It is not against the rules to post in other languages, but users should be aware that non-English posts may end up in editorial review for an indefinite period. This is not due to discrimination or problems with any specific language. We do not have moderators who can read every language, therefore we cannot be rapidly certain that posts are in line with the rules. When there isn’t time to use software translation or the translation is too poor to use, the post will be moved to a pending review queue for further examination. Some will be returned to the forum at a later time. We recommend that users consider posting in English. Another idea is to make your post in English and then repeat it in any other language of your choice, making it clear that it is a translation. Be aware that if a user abuses this idea by post an incorrect translation, the user may be subject to warning, temporary suspension, or permanent ban.

> Posts that have content or links that put individual regions or sellers from specific regions in a negative light may be pulled for review, edited or removed. Be careful if making any post that may make users uncomfortable due the mention of specific cities/states/provinces/countries/continents/regions or ethnic groups. Due to potential negative repercussions by or for buyers and sellers, the moderation team is taking a more cautious approach to posts with content related to any individual country/region or sellers from any specific country/region.

> Hate speech of any kind is not tolerated at all, as mentioned in the Forum Rules above…

In most forum categories, users are encouraged to post commentary that is insightful, useful, or meaningful. Some categories such as Conversations and the Ranting Pot have more leeway on this, whereas categories like Tips for Sellers, Tips for Buyers, and FAQ’s are more strict. Threads with excessive meaningless commentary may be cleaned up and closed. Posts on the main forum should be easily readable as text, so emojis should not be used so excessively that it is difficult to read the basic text content. Excessive emoji use on the main forum will be treated like other meaningless posts and may be flagged, cleaned up, or removed.

If users place comments on more serious threads and the comments appear to be for attention or self-promotion the comments may simply be removed. Post replies asking for personalized help are generally discouraged since it is much better for users to post their requests for help in Improve my Gig.

> Making posts for the Tips categories: In most cases seller tips should be posted by leveled sellers with significant experience and understanding of the Forum Rules and Terms of Service. Tips should not be just copies or quick re-writes of off-Fiverr content or other seller’s posts. Tips should never be used in any self-promotional way. Posts that are considered redundant or otherwise a poor fit may be removed or moved to another category. Repeatedly posting tips that are a poor fit may result in posting restrictions. Buyer are encouraged to make tips posts in Tips for Buyers although they may be edited or re-categorized if the content is misleading, inaccurate, mentions sellers by username or are considering venting/ranting.

> Each message posted is owned by and the opinion of the original poster. Neither Fiverr nor its owners or the moderation team are legally or otherwise responsible for anything posted on these forums. The forum team of volunteers and staff members reserve the right to remove/move/edit any or all posts at any time and ban the user if deemed necessary. Forum levels may be lowered or locked. If your forum access becomes restricted, check your main forum page for any admin notices. If you do not see a notice or if you have further questions, you may also contact Customer Support with any forum issues. Please do not send private messages to members of the forum team unless you are interested in purchasing their gigs, or someone has specifically invited you to do so.

:notebook_with_decorative_cover: Note: This set of guidelines was reviewed by the moderation team for 2018 and especially checked for out-dated language carried over from the older forums. There has always been a rule stating that forum discussion should be meaningful. Note that the language has been updated as follows:

In most forum categories, users are encouraged to post commentary that is insightful, useful, or meaningful. Some categories such as Conversations and the Ranting Pot have more leeway on this, whereas categories like Tips for Sellers, Tips for Buyers, and FAQ’s are more strict. Threads with excessive meaningless commentary may be cleaned up and closed.
Posts or comments that are disruptive or cause offense may be flagged and removed.
Posts on the main forum should be easily readable as text, so emojis should not be used so excessively that it is difficult to read the basic text content. Excessive emoji use on the main forum will be treated like other meaningless posts and may be flagged, cleaned up, or removed.

I'm not getting any order ! :(
:warning: Consequences - (Follow the Rules here)
How to stop outside Fiverr contact
Removal of user from fake countries
Fiverr Needs ID Verification
How Can i get som new orders
I will convert 20 Image to Pdf just $5 only
No buyer requests from a while
Fiverr forum is very importent
Review After Cancel Order
My New Journey To Fiverr
Here is my new gig. Click this
My awesome slow motion video gig
Waiting for cartoon orders
New freelancer on Fiverr!
Payment services
Cartoon caricature
Hi I will convert website to android and ios webview app with notification :-) Level One seller
If I have an urgent query can mention someone in a post?
Greetings from Boulder, Colorado!
Just joined fiverr! can you help me?
Join Today on Fiverr
Hello from Australia
Hi, everybody in the house
New User on Fiverr!
HI My respectable seniors
Introduction as a new member
I can make you anytype of GFX, I have made Roblox, Fortnite, I even have a video to prove it. I can deliver fast on time, so don't expect delays :)
Welcome me i am new to fiverr
New user here kindly help
Hi, I'm new on fiverr
Hi, I'm new to fiverr with lots of potential
Just got here, want to explore my skills on this platform
New on Fiverr new user intro!
Fiverr is awesome online marketplace
I think someone just toke my art without paying
Hi new for fiverr
How to Send Buyer Request
Suggestion for Profile description?
Hey, new guy here