Fiverr Forum

Forum Under Construction

Over the next few weeks, you may see and experience changes in the forum. We do have a “testing” site, but a lot of the changes need to be tested live. If you feel like some of these are in error, please comment on the thread below.

Thank you for your understanding.

184 Likes

It’e great to heard that update about the forum. Excited to see the new experience with new look in fiverr forum. Hope everyone will be enjoyed a lot. Fiverr always did great job for all of us, We’re much happy to work there.

46 Likes

Thanks so much for new updates in forum.Looking forward to see it stunning :clap:

23 Likes

Thanks for update …

19 Likes

@mjensen415 Thank you. if we feel like any error will comment you.

14 Likes

Waiting eagerly to see the new look.Hope it will be beneficial for both new sellers and experienced sellers.

17 Likes

Yes Of coarse new talent is looking on fiver Best of Luck for Every Personality.

Thanks

14 Likes

Thanks a lot for the update.

9 Likes

we are waiting for new update :smiley:

8 Likes

Excited to see new experience and new look in fiverr forum. I Hope it will be beneficial for all members!

9 Likes

Thanks a lot for update👍

8 Likes

I found some bug or maybe it is normal.

When I click the community forum section it requires me to login before I access the forum section but when I click the login link it automatically refresh and my account login successfully.

9 Likes

Thank you for forum update. If we see any err we will inform.

7 Likes

Yup yah waiting for new update…

8 Likes

thank you for update…

7 Likes

Thanks a lot for this update. I am really happy to see this update.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot for update

4 Likes

It’e great to heard that update about the forum.
Hope its too awesome.
Thank you

3 Likes