Found 1 user with 9 accounts, keep your eyes open & keep a Fair Marketplace

dtongsports

I check my subcat often for new gigs and also to keep fiverr clean. Just recently I found the same user with NINE different accounts, trying to saturate a subcat and using different names for each obviously. Too bad he used the audio portfolio feature on all of them to induce his own demise…lol.

ALL SELLERS… Keep an eye out for these types of cancers to the marketplace in your subcats! Fiverr works hard to keep the marketplace clean and fair, but some things slip through the cracks and it’s up to us sellers to catch these slimeballs and report them to Fiverr support.

9 accounts from one seller is a bit ridiculous and became easy to spot, but there are some sneaky petes and deceiving individuals when it comes to money, especially a marketplace like Fiverr.

Report em and expose em!

-DTong (TRS)

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest webexpert1313

i am respecting fiverr TOS.
multiple account is not a good way. if user have only one account, user can generate more revenue.

hope no one break fiverr TOS.

Well. as I see it, they can replicate my gig as much as they want, but can’t replicate my service. My writing gigs are my best sellers and this year I had quite a few people asking to see samples of my work prior to ordering due to being let down by other sellers in my niche. In this case, I don’t worry about competition that much. My only worry is that if a lot of people start making multiple accounts and selling inferior services, buyers might get driven away from using Fiverr before finding out what I can offer.

Archived