Fiverr Forum

Four Gigs Denied all of a Sudden

Just had 4 gigs denied that have been up and successful for over a year! Hundreds of 100% positive reviews. Is there anyway to get Fiverr on the phone? This is crazy!

Why aren’t you a leveled seller then?

If you had four gigs “denied” by Fiverr, I’d wager that you were probably breaking one or more of Fiverr’s rules. They don’t delete gigs without a valid reason – much less FOUR at once.

Reply to @itsyourthing: The OP is a level 2 seller, it just doesn’t show in the forum.

Reply to @catwriter: Oh, OK. I thought that generally sorted itself out after a time. I was wondering if the OP’s account got suspended instead of just getting gigs denied.

Reply to @jonbaas: No necessarily an in-valid comment, but there’s no guarantee it wasn’t a glitch. Viva la Fiverr!

Reply to @itsyourthing:

I suppose the best way to answer the question of why they were deleted would be if the OP were to let us know what service those gigs were offering. :wink:

Reply to @jonbaas: The best way to answer that question would be for the OP to ask the folks that denied them. :smiley:

Reply to @itsyourthing:

Ultimately, yes. However, since he came here and posted on the forums about it, clearly he was soliciting a dialogue about it from the rest of us. :wink:

Reply to @jonbaas: Thanks for reminding me how the forum works. :wink:

craigaugenstein said: Is there anyway to get Fiverr on the phone? This is crazy!
There is no way to contact Fiverr by phone. Use the "contact support" link at the top of the page or email them directly: support@fiverr.com, but make sure to include details.

Reply to @itsyourthing:

You’re welcome. I’m happy to be of service. :wink:

Reply to @itsyourthing: Normally it does sort itself out after a time. However, the forum sometimes works in mysterious ways. :slight_smile:

Reply to @catwriter: That’s such a poetic way to describe it. :slight_smile:

Here is the first email back from Eddie in Support. Keep in mind I have performed these gigs over 200 times in the last 12 months and my gig count was growing steadily

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us regarding your gig. As you know, our content editors have reviewed your gig and included in an email sent to your inbox as to why your gig did not pass their review. Crowd funding Gigs is not a service that will allowed to be sold on Fiverr. We are currently improving our review process to accommodate copyrights, software and third party terms of service agreements, among other factors. This is why we currently cannot approve your Gigs. Unfortunately our editors will not be able to restore your gigs and you are encouraged to submit new and unique gigs via your Fiverr account. For more helpful tips on how your gig can succeed on Fiverr, please check out our Forum threads for Tips to Sellers found here:

http://forum.fiverr.com/categories/tips-for-sellers

Regards,

Eddie - Fiverr Customer Support

Reply to @craigaugenstein:

craigaugenstein said: Keep in mind I have performed these gigs over 200 times in the last 12 months and my gig count was growing steadily
Apparently Fiverr got in trouble with a crowdfunding site, so it doesn't matter how many you sold before, it's a no-no now.
craigaugenstein said: We are currently improving our review process to accommodate copyrights, software and third party terms of service agreements, among other factors.
Don't feel too upset about it. If Fiverr ever gets around to actually 'cleaning house', there will be a grand total of about 20 gigs still on site.

At least they gave you a reason. :)

craigaugenstein said: Is there anyway to get Fiverr on the phone? This is crazy!

You know, I see this from time to time and I always imagine the scene if Fiverr tried that. To my understanding Fiverr has a relatively small in-house staff for a company with this many users. There are what, millions of gigs on Fiverr plus global buyers to match? The company is located in Israel and the users are from all over the planet. From what I see on the forums, perhaps a few interplanetary as well.

When you are dealing with written communication, there are ways to use technology now so most of us can write to each other in a language that we have some familiarity with. Yes, most people who use Fiverr can write well enough in English to use it as a common language for this, but that's much harder on the phone. If someone is angry, it gets worse. I don't understand the expectation for telephone support in a setting like this.