Fiverr Forum

Four Key Features to get success in fiverr!

After reading many articles online, I come up with these four things out of many things. In order to get success in fiverr. :smiley:

1. Deliver The Orders Fast
  2. Fast Communication With Buyers
  3. Treat Buyers As Clients
  4. Always Check The Profiles of The People Who Send You Messages

Comment what do you think
:innocent:

26 Likes

Oh boy. OK here goes:

1. Quality always trumps speed. Maybe you meant: “deliver on time”?
  2. Being responsive is definitely important. Actually understanding your client’s needs and goals and providing insightful responses is even more important.
  3. I’d say treat buyers as people, with emotions, needs and goals. Clients and buyers are the exact same thing so your point makes little to no sense
  4. Umm sure, but why? What would one be looking for when one does that?
29 Likes

I love numbers 1 and 2. Those were good.

Technically a buyer is a client, no difference but I think you mean act very professional always in how you interact and communicate.

No real reason to check the profile of buyers but I do it anyway out of pure curiosity.

I want to see where they are from, what if anything they are selling, and see if any negative buyer reviews were left to give me some clues about what kind of person I am dealing with.

13 Likes

Yes ! I mean “professional”

3 Likes

Most of my buyers are from USA and as a USA resident myself I know that we like to get things fast, really fast! It’s a major thing with us. So because of that I try to deliver as fast as I can.

9 Likes

1- meh, depends on what you’re offering. Delivering on time should be enough. I have clients that would be pissed off if they got it too quickly (“What, I paid you that much for something that took you a few hours to do???”).

2 - This helps. Quality is more important than speed though.

3 - This does not make sense. Buyers are clients. Clients are buyers. Same thing.

4 - This is by far the best tip imo. Learn to read the buyer/client. This can help with a lot of things - minimize bad reviews and cancelations from nightmare buyers, pricing, expectation management, etc. There are certain profiles that are an instant no for me - I know we won’t be a good fit, and not worth my time (or theirs).

6 Likes

There is no need to limit the number of tips! Why 4 btw?

2 Likes

Hello all,
I would like to get little bit favor. I have created my account 2 years ago and got just 176 reviews. Just get 2 or 3 orders within a week. Please let me know how can i boost my account and gain the order?
Above mentioned points are helpful but need more clearance and favor.

Thanks

4 Likes

Can you please explain what exactly you mean here?
I totally agree with the rest,

1 Like

I’m same and I have the account for 5 years now.
First years was the best for me but now with having more sellers that provide the same gigs as mine I get less orders unfortunately =/

I guess it’s more about the marketing thing and the design of gig picture etc.
Also I guess we should focus on the gigs description too.

I hope we can get more orders soon, best of luck for you! :v:

1 Like

Sometimes Seller will give you order, the example he gets this order for $100 and gives this to you by $50. Which totally alright, But when you get this type of order then look into his profile about the previous rating, feedback. Though this is not mandatory at all.

2 Likes

Alright I get it, and I agree somehow.
The problem that some sellers haven’t anything in their profile.

1 Like

And make sure to accept, order which you can do without a single error. Hence we will all have a bright future and we can build the best freelancing community ever !!!. Cheers to Fiverr !!!

1 Like

That’s what I do and it is the most effective way to make a good impression here.
Be honest with your buyers and provide them with the quality work.
Success will be on your way.

2 Likes

Welcome to the Fiverr forums. Maybe this can help you: Getting Through the Sales Slump - UPYOUR

5 Likes

I appreciate these suggestions as a new seller, thanks for sharing

1 Like

Orders should be delivered on-time. If the Client paid :moneybag: for expedited delivery, then I’ll deliver within that time-frame.

Fiverr gives us 24-hours to respond to new email. Communication is important tho.

Um, Buyers, Customers, and Clients are the same thing. :tropical_drink:

Why? Are we going on a scavenger hunt?

Toodles :pineapple:

3 Likes

You are welcome. :smiley: :smiley:

Thank you so much for this Suggestions.

1 Like

Yes You are right @with_nazmul and also thanks for sharing.

2 Likes