Fiverr Community Forum

🍀 Seller's Notes on Controlling your Anger when dealing with Trouble Buyers 👺

Exactly.

Now if I go like: My gig FAQ clearly mentions that I do not offer refunds.

Buyer: You sent me an offer and I accepted it. How am I supposed to go through your gigs FAQs and know that you sell crap and do not refund?

:confused:

But this makes me relieved and I’m adding the non-refund policy. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

@capri2794 also take out from your gig description that you offer 100% Money Back Guarantee. Because you don’t want to contradict yourself. :wink:

5 Likes

Oh yes. Thanks a lot. :’)

2 Likes

Going for a different strategy. My strategy is to bottle it up until im 80, at that age i can get away with allot more so then it will be time to let it out in form of all kinds of fun stuff such as vandalizing by graffiti, giving people who pass me on my blinged out walker etc. People will just say something like “his just an old senile man”.
Just hope my bottle is big enough, its already got 40 years in it and 40 more to go :slight_smile:

6 Likes

If someone does point number 3 to me, then I’ll beat the living crap outta him. :grin::grin::grin:

2 Likes

You are right :slight_smile: not write just for the attraction money back guarantee

4 Likes

I use a punching bag :punch:

Great workout and stress relief, too! :sunglasses:

8 Likes

Yes this is the best way to get it out. Just focus on the anger and let those fists fly. :punch:

10 Likes

Oh, how badly I want one of those! :eyes:

– chill out woofy, you don’t need a punching bag, you can handle it, use monk mode!

6 Likes

My choice, different style, same effect!

9 Likes

Are you a guitarist miila?

1 Like

That´s no guitar but a makiwara in my pic up there ^ :wink:

If you´re referring to my profile pic, I wouldn´t call myself a guitarist, I reserve that word for pros. :slight_smile:

5 Likes

I’m amazed by how many homes have a guitar just standing there, serving as a piece of furniture :smiley:

6 Likes

:joy::joy::joy::joy: Yeah agreed woofy.

2 Likes

Well, I do play, just not well enough to earn the title guitarist, I think. My main instrument is a different string instrument, it doesn´t stand around just like that, leaned against a cold outer wall though, it gets babied. I’m cruel to my guitars. I have two of those even to stand or lay around my home. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

[spoiler]Oh hey, @Woofy31 we forgot to nail Zeeshan down on his discobot thread ‘promise’, but look!

Looks great, Zeeshan, looks like some place I´d like to be atm too, river or sea?[/spoiler]

5 Likes

Oh my goodness, how did I not see his image? Oh, I now, it’s because @miiila blinded me with her own fabulous pic :heart_eyes: :still_drooling: So does that mean we won? When did that happen? Anyway, Zeeshan, your profile looks so much better and trustworthy :wink:

5 Likes

We won! Of course, we owe it to our beloved

@discobot quote please. Thanks.

5 Likes

:left_speech_bubble: A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer. — Bruce Lee

6 Likes

[spoiler]
“A wise man can learn more from a foolish question than a fool can learn from a wise answer.” — Bruce Lee

Woah. That’s deeper than the deepest (still undiscovered) parts of my brain! Hopefully spammers won’t start now asking foolish questions to thank themselves later and get the “Wise” badge :smile:[/spoiler]

4 Likes