Fiverr Forum

Fragglesrock AND THE MAGNIFICENT FIVERR RESOLUTION CENTRE

PLEASE DO NOT USE

fragglesrock FOR ANIMATIONS.

2 MONTHS, OVER $84 AND STILL NO PRODUCT. SUPPLIED IMAGE OF CLASSY JAZZ BAND WEARING FEDORAS - SAID HE UNDERSTOOD. PROCEEDED TO SUPPLY A CHARACTER IN FOREGROUND WITH 4 CHARACTERS BEHIND THIS WEARING BASEBALL CAPS SWAYING AS IF DRUGGED UP TO THE HILT (PASSED OFF AS DANCING). I ASKED FOR CLASSY JAZZ BAND (THIS IMPLIES MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS). NONE SUPPLIED. WHEN SUPPLIED LATER THE ONE GUITAR ABSOLUTELY DWARFED THE CHARACTER IN THE FOREGROUND IT WAS SO COMPLETELY OUT OF PROPORTION. THE HATS HAVE ALWAYS BEEN OUT OF PROPORTION AND AN ABSOLUTE EMBARRASSMENT TO PASS OFF AS A PROFESSIONAL PRODUCT.

I WAS NEW SO DID NOT REALISE TIME LIMITS FOR CANCELLATION ETC, NOT TO MENTION NAVIGATION AROUND FIVERR SITE IS EXTREMELY AWKWARD AND UNCLEAR. I EVENTUALLY FOUND PLACE TO CONTACT RESOLUTION CENTRE. THEIR RESPONSE - IT IS TOO LATE FOR A REFUND. I NEVER ASKED FOR A REFUND - I WANTED MY MERE 30SEC VIDEO. APPARENTLY THAT IS TOO MUCH TO ASK FOR.

WE ARE TOLD TO CONTACT THEM FOR RESOLUTION BUT THEIR RESPONSE IS THEN SO APATHETIC AS TO BE COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY USELESS.

IN THE INTERIM, THE PROFESSIONAL KNOWN AS fragglesrock HAS COMPLETED 8+ OTHER PROJECTS AND I AM STILL SITTING WITH ZERO FINISHED PRODUCT AND $84+ OUT OF POCKET. THIS GUY IS AN ABSOLUTE THIEF AND JUST CONTINUED TO BLOW ME OFF TO THE EXTENT THAT HE CONTINUED TO PROVIDE IMAGES THAT WERE CLEARLY NOT FEDORA HATS FOR 2 MONTHS, DESPITE ME SUPPLYING IMAGE OF JAZZ BAND WEARING FEDORAS + MORE. HE ALSO COMPLAINED THE IMAGE WAS TOO SMALL. AND SOMEONE WITH THE TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE TO CREATE ANIMATED VIDEO’S IS TOO INCOMPETENT TO INCREASE THE SIZE OF AN IMAGE OR DUPLICATE IT? WHERE DID HE DO HIS TRAINING? THROUGH AN EBOOK?

I EVENTUALLY PLACED ANOTHER ORDER IN DESPERATION. HE HAS BLOCKED ME FROM COMMUNICATING WITH HIM NOW AND FIVERR’S RESOLUTION CENTRE IS STILL SIPPING TEA AND MUNCHING ON SCONES WHILE OFFERING EMPTY LITTLE PLATITUDES. OOH - CONTINUE TO SPEAK TO HIM. WTH DO YOU THINK I’VE BEEN DOING FOR THE PAST 2 MONTHS FIVERR RESOLUTION CENTRE? TWIDDLING MY LITTLE TOES AND LOOKING AT THE STARS AND JUST HOPING FOR THE BEST WITH THIS YAHOO? YOU ARE JUST AS USELESS AND INCOMPETENT IN THIS INSTANCE AS HE IS.

LITTLE WONDER THAT THE ADVICE IS TO KEEP THIS FORUM SWEET AND KOOTCHIE KOO AND FRIENDLY.

I WONDER IF YOU WILL HAVE THE TRANSPARENCY AND INTEGRITY TO PUBLISH THIS POST.

Sheriff’s note: naming and shaming is not allowed in this forum, so seller’s name has been obfuscated using the word fragglesrock.
Please read Forum Do’s & Dont’s and follow the rules!
Next time post your thread in ONE category, and not on each and every category of this forum!