Fiverr Forum

[FRAGGLESROCK] from UNITED STATES IS A HORRIBLE VENDOR

I place an order with fragglesrock to have some discussion questions processed and stated that I needed a day turnaround. I paid the extra money for the quick turnaround time. The time had lapsed, so I contacted the vendor and she stated that she needed a little extra time (okay that’s fine). Now here it is and my questions are due and she sends me a message stating that she can’t complete the assignment and cancelled the order. Now I’m stuck!!! My main issue is when I contacted you earlier after the time had lapsed, why didn’t you say then that you couldn’t process the order instead of wasting my time for an extra 5 hours.

Sheriff’s note: calling out other users is not allowed in this forum.
Please take a look at forum Do’s & Dont’s.

tanray said: My main issue is when I contacted you earlier after the time had lapsed, why didn't you say then that you couldn't process the order instead of wasting my time for an extra 5 hours.
It's an unfortunate situation, and I'm sorry your time was wasted. But sometimes it happens due to unforeseen circumstances; sometimes, just bad planning or the seller overestimates what they can do. It happens in the 'real world' too. The best thing to do is move on. Use your refund to find a more reliable seller - hopefully one that can complete your project very quickly. Good luck!