FRAGGLESROCK is Not Trustworthy!

FRAGGLESROCK a Seller advertises to write and sing a song for you.

My experience with this woman and site was very disappointing and I would highly suggest you stay away from it.

After placing my order she asked for details about who the song would be for/about. I explanined that it was for my little niece’s memorial charity run, (She passed away 2 year s ago for Neuroblastoma cancer). As soon as I sent my information to FRAGGLESROCK, she immediately asked for more money to add more sounds, instruments, etc.

I explained that once ai heard the rough draft, that I would probably want to add more, but only after I heard her song.

She then sent me another message asking for more money to “get started on the song.” I had already paid the $5 to start. WHen I asked to hear the song before giving more money, she then said that she was going to cancel my order, which she has asked to do.

She wasted numerous days trying to squeeze more $money out of me, and when I didn’t give it to her, she cancelled my order. Very disappointing working with her. Just a money grabber. :frowning:

Sheriff’s Note: It is not cool (or allowed) to call out others on the Forum.

Sheriff’s Note: It is not cool to SPAM the Forum.

Your numerous, whiny, against-the-forum-rules posts would make me not want to work with you either.

Refrain from:

1. Posting multiple times.
  2. Posting the seller’s name.
  3. Not moving on. The seller thought her efforts were worth more than $5. You didn’t and so she cancelled the order as you both could not agree on the terms. For this you think she should be “blasted”. Instead of just going your merry way and finding another seller, you think you should be able to FORCE her to work for you, right?