Fiverr Forum

Fragglesrock - the Fiverr Seller that vandalized my Subreddit. BE WARY!

Hi fellow Fiverr users - today my positive experience with Fiverr was DESTROYED. I met a fiverr seller from hell.

2 days ago, I approached this fiver seller Fragglesrock to theme my subreddit page.

First, Fragglesrock did not read my msgs properly, and as a result did not perform the tasks as I have requested.

When asked about it, he simply refunded my money, and removed his code - leaving my subreddit to look unpresentable.

I asked him to restore my code in 48 hours, and he chose to blank out my subreddit, and sent me message with vulgar words.

I have had my money returned, but im writing to Fiverr to seek repairing for my vandalized subreddit, and to ask Fiverr to take action on this seller Fragglesrock. He is clearly not fit to sell anything here.

As for you peeps out there, be careful of this seller.

*** Sheriff’s note: Calling out other users on the forum is strictly forbidden. Please read the forum Do’s and Don’ts (located at the top of every page of this forum) prior to posting. Attachment has also been removed due to profanity. If you have an issue with any user on Fiverr, contact Customer Support directly. ***

First I am sorry for your situation and this is something for Customer Service to deal with not put on the forums. You don’t want to target fiverr sellers by name on here… The Fiverr sheriffs and CS will close this down. block their name out and this should be fine.

I agree with ardicus about the name and reporting this to Fiverr CS. Fiverr is not going to pay you additional damages, though. Sellers are independent contractors. They might shut the sellers account down (and should) but you would have to sue the seller individually for anything else since you already got a refund. Since Fiverr is global a lawsuit would be nearly impossible to manage.

I’m sorry for your experiences. Anytime you give someone access to your personal information/accounts and things go sour, common sense dictates that you need to change the password and lock them out before initiating a dispute.

I am sorry about your bad experience, that really stinks…hope you can get this worked out with customer support…Good luck :slight_smile: