Fragglesrock - WARNING REGARDING SUSPICIOUS LINKS VIA INBOX MESSAGES

futuristic1

I just received an inbox message from http://fiverr.com/fragglesrock they posted a link telling me that they wanted to purchase a gig from me but wanted me to apply the idea from the link that was posted in the message. When I clicked the link, it said that I needed to sign into Fiverr (but I already was). I niavely input my password (or what I thought was my password…lol…i’m bad with remembering those) and noticed after the fact that the fiverr page they had created askin me to input my password was fake. I quickly rushed over to my Fiverr account and changed my password, but realized the password I had put into the fake Fiverr site was wrong anyway. Ha ha ha suckers. I’m so glad I’m bad with remembering passwords. But what do I do in this circumstance. I see so many people talking about how slow CS responds and I feel this is an urgent matter. We don’t want this person to trick others into putting their information in. Please assist.

I just did there, categories are abit restricted on the CS page but I’ve logged a ticket to report them. Only that I read this thread I won’t have copped it was a bogus mail, looked legit, plus I had afew tabs opened at the time and got confused.

I just did there, categories are abit restricted on the CS page but I’ve logged a ticket to report them. Only that I read this thread I won’t have copped it was a bogus mail, looked legit, plus I had afew tabs opened at the time and got confused.

@futuristic1 well luckily you were saved. i did not have the same luck. i lost $15 because i thought it was some kind of error after trying 3times. naive me never thought it was a scam. :((

i contacted fiverr, but i don’t know if i will get me money back. they have not responded.

what do you guys think? do fiverr have a way of getting me back the money stolen from me? 😦 this so unfair. why do people even do these things! gosh!!1 ~X(

@futuristic1 well luckily you were saved. i did not have the same luck. i lost $15 because i thought it was some kind of error after trying 3times. naive me never thought it was a scam. :((

i contacted fiverr, but i don’t know if i will get me money back. they have not responded.

what do you guys think? do fiverr have a way of getting me back the money stolen from me? 😦 this so unfair. why do people even do these things! gosh!!1 ~X(

Even I received the exact message 5 mins. back.

I even clicked the link and when it said that I need to Log In again,that’s when I got suspicious and backed out right away,and reported the buyer.

Madmoo has given a good tip there.

Always check the link address.

A Fiverr link address would always be like fiverr.com/“the sub link” and not something like Fiverr.com."some other domain.“some other domain”/"sub category.html etc.

Hope this helps the sellers.And my middle finger salutes such hackers!!

I don’t want to be rude here but these people deserve this.

God bless you all

Even I received the exact message 5 mins. back.

I even clicked the link and when it said that I need to Log In again,that’s when I got suspicious and backed out right away,and reported the buyer.

Madmoo has given a good tip there.

Always check the link address.

A Fiverr link address would always be like fiverr.com/“the sub link” and not something like Fiverr.com."some other domain.“some other domain”/"sub category.html etc.

Hope this helps the sellers.And my middle finger salutes such hackers!!

I don’t want to be rude here but these people deserve this.

God bless you all

Archived