Fraud and/or False Claims of Work Completed

rayray2313

9/29 - I placed the order and submitted the requirements (cold calling script and an Excel list of 350 prospects). Within this list of prospects, I’ve included a number that belonged to me just to check if Seller is really making calls. The delivery date was updated to 10/2.
10/1 - I ask Seller how everything is going. Seller says “quiet tough to get in touch with the some of them I need to make a callback. will update you soon…” and “If possible can you provide another list, so I can filter them?”
10/1 - I send a 2nd Excel list of 400 prospects, including two other phone numbers that would come straight to me.
10/2 @ 10:09am - Seller requests to extend the delivery date by 2 days, “I would like to request to extend the delivery date I still have alot of callbacks and interested but kinda busy so they want to recieve a call back Please allow me to extend the delivery”
10/2 @ 10:16am - Seller “withdrew the request to extend the delivery date”
10/2 @ 10:53am - Seller delivered the order, “I need to make a few follow up, I take notes to other company that show interest. I will make a call to the new list later at the same time will make a call.”
10/2 @ 11:07am - I ask for a report (included in the gig).
10/2 @ 11:43am - Seller sends me the spreadsheet report, “Remarks with Name show interest, I just need to do follow up”. The Seller basically copied the contact names from one prospect list and pasted the contact names to the other prospect list!
10/2 - @ 12:45pm - Because of the flat out lie, I tell Seller to stop making calls and I requested to have this order cancelled. I explained to the Seller about the copying and pasting of prospect names from one list to the other.
10/2 - Seller starts to message me back with F-bombs and calling me a scammer.
10/2 @12:48pm - I submitted the request for cancellation.
10/2 @ 1:11pm - Seller declines request for cancellation.
10/2 @ 1:21pm - I submitted a request in the Resolution Center.

What do I do now? I know it was a weekend, but should I wait a couple more days for a response from Customer Service? What will happen if I don’t hear anything from Customer Service? What happens to this order if it remains in “Review Delivery” status?

Archived