Fraud buyer messaged me

abidafawzia

Hi Abida, what makes you think that it was a fake buyer? Was it something that they wrote in their request? if yes, you can report the message and contact fiverr customer support. Tell them the situation and they will definitely solve the issue. You should also download fiverr mobile application so that you can reply the buyer or take action against spammers as soon as you can.
Yes, your response rate will go down as you were in active for so long. Please do not leave your account like this and use other given methods when you have to take a break from fiverr.

Someone message me as a buyer, actually he was fake. And unfortunately due to some i was not active for 4days. So it marked as late response. Will that affect my accoun? It’s been 4month and still i got no work. I have opened gigs. What should i do?

Please advice me. 🙏

It’s been 4month and still i got no work.

I see no gigs on your profile. I’m guessing that your gigs are paused, and that means that nobody can order them.

response to buyer message don’t think the buyer is fake or real firstly. when he asks for the work you got all your requirement and you are ready for the work you can tell the buyer to place the order or buyer will place the order. when the work is completed you can submit it on deliver now option in fivver. the buyer like your work and then he complete the order and he got his work completed and you got the payment, it is the safe way .if he ask to give sample of the work don’t give it without placing an order you don’t get your payment. your demo work is in the gig image you can tell that.

for a quick response to the buyer, you can install the fivver application on your phone.

response to buyer message don’t think the buyer is fake or real firstly. when he asks for the work you got all your requirement and you are ready for the work you can tell the buyer to place the order or buyer will place the order. when the work is completed you can submit it on deliver now option in fivver. the buyer like your work and then he complete the order and he got his work completed and you got the payment, it is the safe way .if he ask to give sample of the work don’t give it without placing an order you don’t get your payment. your demo work is in the gig image you can tell that.

for a quick response to the buyer, you can install the fivver application on your phone.

Okay… I got your points. Thank you 😊

Hi Abida, what makes you think that it was a fake buyer? Was it something that they wrote in their request? if yes, you can report the message and contact fiverr customer support. Tell them the situation and they will definitely solve the issue. You should also download fiverr mobile application so that you can reply the buyer or take action against spammers as soon as you can.

Yes, your response rate will go down as you were in active for so long. Please do not leave your account like this and use other given methods when you have to take a break from fiverr.

There was nothing in his profile. Actually no accurate information. May be I’m wrong. I’ll gather more information. Thanks for your advice. ❤️

There was nothing in his profile. Actually no accurate information. May be I’m wrong. I’ll gather more information. Thanks for your advice. ❤️

A blank profile with no reviews doesn’t mean that the buyer is suspicious. I have personally taken many orders from the buyers having blank profile and my experience with them was great. Maybe some of them just joined the platform or maybe they were already here yet never felt the need to order? Who knows. For future, accept every buyer who wants to take services from you unless they ask you or send you something that screams spam. Good luck!

Archived