Fraud from buyer side

Hi

Please help me , buyer gave me order and I complete it with in 18 hour before timeline ( end date ) and after delivery he not responding my messages

No payment

Please help me to solve this issue

Thanks

buyer gave me order and I complete it

No payment

First off, was an actual order placed through Fiverr? If so, then the payment is completed once the delivery is either accepted by the buyer or auto-closes after 72 hours have elapsed. After that, it takes 14 days for the payment to clear and be transferable from your balance.

If a legitimate order was not placed, then you were just scammed into doing free work.

Buyers do not have to respond to messages or give feedback on a delivery. Continually messaging a buyer who doesn’t respond back is likely not a smart thing to do.

No payment

First off, was an actual order placed through Fiverr? If so, then the payment is completed once the delivery is either accepted by the buyer or auto-closes after 72 hours have elapsed. After that, it takes 14 days for the payment to clear and be transferable from your balance.

If a legitimate order was not placed, then you were just scammed into doing free work.

Buyers do not have to respond to messages or give feedback on a delivery. Continually messaging a buyer who doesn’t respond back is likely not a smart thing to do.

Order is placed through Fiverr.

So now what can I do ?

Waiting for his acceptance ??

No payment

I don’t think buyers are even eligible to place any order without Linkin their account to fiveer or having balance to get debited while placing the order.

Archived