Fraud seller. How can I cancel my order?

flameluck

Hi, all. I recently had a bad experience with a seller.
For just account creation work, I gave him almost 10 days.
Before the day of due date, he sent the result, but the result was just basic account creation. And he never finished anything.
When I asked him about the reason, he told me it was because of his developer.
And he asked me to extend the delivery time more than 2 days, So I gave him the last chance.
But again, he failed to deliver the results again and again.

Whenever I asked about the progress, he always said me like this “Bro, it’s going well, almost’s finished. I’ll deploy it today”
But nothing happened.
Even for the last chance, he cheated me. I already sent all proof to the fiverr customer support.
And the current order seemed to be completed automatically. Anyone can help me?
I really can’t tolerate for this bad seller.
Hope you solve this asap.

Hi, all. I recently had a bad experience with a seller.

For just account creation work, I gave him almost 10 days.

Before the day of due date, he sent the result, but the result was just basic account creation. And he never finished anything.

When I asked him about the reason, he told me it was because of his developer.

And he asked me to extend the delivery time more than 2 days, So I gave him the last chance.

But again, he failed to deliver the results again and again.

Whenever I asked about the progress, he always said me like this “Bro, it’s going well, almost’s finished. I’ll deploy it today”

But nothing happened.

Even for the last chance, he cheated me. I already sent all proof to the fiverr customer support.

And the current order seemed to be completed automatically. Anyone can help me?

I really can’t tolerate for this bad seller.

You need to remove the name of the seller’s country as that is not allowed on the forum.

I already sent all proof to the fiverr customer support.

We are just buyers and sellers on the forum.

Customer Support will get back to you but can take up to 10 days to respond as they are extremely busy at present.

Here is a helpful article: https://www.fiverr.com/support/articles/360048873834-How-do-I-cancel-my-order-and-get-my-funds-back

Sorry, I couldn’t find it. And to make matters worse, it’s just been completed. Not sure why it’s completed.
And he blocked me on chat room.
As a buyer, I never seen such seller.
I know Fiverr is a good platform. But is there any option you can help me?
He’s enjoying with the money stolen from me, and laugh at me!

Sorry, I couldn’t find it. And to make matters worse, it’s just been completed. Not sure why it’s completed.

I’m really sorry for this bitter experience

People like that just tend to destroy other seller’s image in this market

I’m really sorry for this bitter experience

People like that just tend to destroy other seller’s image in this market

I always say honestly. For other sellers, I left awesome reviews.

But such scam sellers should be removed here! So other further buyers will not scammed like me.

I have been in the same situation but with a shopify store creation

Contacted Fivver resolution centre 4 days ago but no reply at all or acknowledgment of the case.

I paid using credit card, wonder if I can claim that as a fraudulent activity as the service wasn’t delivered as per conditions.

Oh, that’s so bad.

Thanks. Well, I’m still waiting for the customer support.

It’d be great if he/she’s involved here.

Oh, that’s so bad.

Thanks. Well, I’m still waiting for the customer support.

It’d be great if he/she’s involved here.

Hi Flameluck,

No matter, if the order has been automatically completed, you can still contact Fiverr Customer Support and let them know the whole situation. The buyers even after completion of the order go to fiverr and get it cancelled if they are not satisfied with the seller’s performance.

So you should not worry about, this issue will be resolved very soon because fiverr is a good platform and provides much support to the buyers. Also they want to see only responsible and professional sellers not the scammers.

All the best,

Hi Flameluck,

No matter, if the order has been automatically completed, you can still contact Fiverr Customer Support and let them know the whole situation. The buyers even after completion of the order go to fiverr and get it cancelled if they are not satisfied with the seller’s performance.

So you should not worry about, this issue will be resolved very soon because fiverr is a good platform and provides much support to the buyers. Also they want to see only responsible and professional sellers not the scammers.

All the best,

Hi, naheedmire.

Glad to hear that.

Like other platforms, I believe Fiverr has a great customer support!

He’s enjoying with the money stolen from me,

He’ll only get the funds 14 days after the order was marked as complete.

And to make matters worse, it’s just been completed. Not sure why it’s completed.

When the seller delivers an order, you have 3 days to look at what was delivered and request a revision, if needed. If you neither close the order nor request a revision within 3 days, the order is automatically marked as complete.

Archived