Fiverr Community Forum

(fraud sellers) RECEIPTS

I sent a request on 10/7 around 9:30 am est. The seller is unqualified to do the gig they offer let alone customized orders. I may have sent a cancel request to the seller 40+ times. They threaten to take my site off If I do not pay them in Paynoor. I’ve changed my password before I sent the first cancel request. It’s odd that my users are deleted. Despite sending screenshots and a video showing the poor quality, no response from Fiverr. I do not want to put in another ticket because Fiverr said it will take longer to get back to me. I’ve been a buyer and seller for over 8 years, back when it was literally only $5 to buy a gig. I’m upset and disappointed.

6 Likes

Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 7.15.35 AM !

Did you flag the “PayPal” message?

That’s a TOS violation.

Fiverr Terms of Service

• Users may not submit proposals or solicit parties introduced through Fiverr to contract, engage with, or pay outside of Fiverr.

Report the seller.

6 Likes

He is a buyer in this case, not a seller…

Did you try to block his IP address on your website? The major part of websites and Hosting Server providers, offer a daily and weekly backup. I’d sugest you to have a look at that.
Also what did the seller have to do? Build your website or a simpler task?

I flagged all messages deemed in violation

Ill be doing that right now.

If you are using WordPress, I recommend you using this plugin to check all the activities, and logins into your website. https://it.wordpress.org/plugins/all-in-one-wp-security-and-firewall/
Also make sure to check all the users’ permissions and change the password of your cPanel if you provided that too. Then restore the website from your last backup, so even if he did something to your website, it will be restored.

Hes upset because I did not like the work that was done. He was trying to integrate Gloria Foods and my site together because I want the ordering system that is connected to the driver app. My site is already designed I stated to the seller. He wants to get paid because he said he did exactly asked but that was still POORLY MADE. https://www.dropbox.com/s/jiy1nlpck8y2ol6/RPReplay-Final1602071859%20(1).MP4?dl=0 Here is a video of the work he wants to be paid for.

I sent a request on 10/7 around 9:30 am est. The seller is unqualified to do the gig they offer let alone customized orders. I may have sent a cancel request to the seller 40+ times. They threaten to take my site off If I do not pay them in Paynoor. I’ve changed my password before I sent the first cancel request. It’s odd that my users are deleted. Despite sending screenshots and a video showing the poor quality, no response from Fiverr. I do not want to put in another ticket because Fiverr said it will take longer to get back to me. I’ve been a buyer and seller for over 8 years, back when it was literally only $5 to buy a gig. I’m upset and disappointed.

1 Like

Views and no response

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Fiverr should really update the “24-48 response due to volume” Screen Shot 2020-10-09 at 7.15.35 AM

Did you clarify what your requirements were at the beginning? I cannot add any comments or criticize others’ work but if he covered all of your requirements but you don’t like the aspect, you could request a revision instead of a cancellation. Also have you checked his portfolio before ordering? If the seller did what you asked for but you don’t like the final product, I don’t think he could do any more, because this would mean he has reached his skills limits, also in such cases CS cannot cancel an order every time (because the seller has covered your requirements, you just simply don’t like it).
However in your specific case, the seller has been really disrespectful and rude and he has broken many fiverr’s rules, so I am pretty sure he will be banned and you’ll be refunded.

you can use this as evidence for harrasment.
Stand your ground, I bet he know nothing about fiverr so use that to your advantage.
Good luck!

Views and avoid it…

1 Like

Still waiting for Fiverr support to respond

Fiverr has responded to a request I sent to follow up on the original request by resolving and closing the follow up request. They have yet to even assign the original request. Im still waiting.

As much as CS is helpful most of the times, sometimes they do…well, ( sadly) absolutely nothing. I have reported this fraud seller with very clear proof that she is fraud, but all I got was “we will have the review team look at this seller” and nothing happened.
That was 2 months ago. I tried reporting the seller again recently along with proof, again, the exact same cookie cutter reply, while the seller keeps luring in new buyers with fake reviews. Quite frustrating, I must say.

I hope you get better help! :sweat_smile:

1 Like