Fraudelent buyer

evan_j

My Fiver account blocked due to the fraudulent buyer!
I will go step by step on how Fiverr unfairly blocked my account for the community to see and get some sense of it…
My experience in Fiverr
I have 4 years experience working in Fiverr as a seller, all through that time I have worked well, maintained an overall 4.9-star rating all through with almost 500+ buyers/clients. Further, I have introduced around 20 sellers on Fiverr all through that time.

From my last 30 days, my experience had been the worst.

1. I worked with a Buyer 4 months ago in which the order was completed very well, the buyer completed the order and left a 5-star review but recently contacted Fiverr and customer support canceled the order and the money returned to the buyer and I was flagged 1st Violation of TOS.

2. I worked with a buyer, did the work posted and the buyer got the work disappeared and after the 5th day he contacted the customer support to cancel the order and I was flagged 2nd Violation of TOS.

3. Lastly, which was yesterday where I worked with a client for the second time, the first work we did, the buyer was satisfied with the work after doing around 8 revisions. On the second work with the buyer yesterday I had done 4th revision and the seller requested a revision…" while we were still chatting with the seller I got an email that I violated the terms for not delivering the work on time" i was shocked because usually I offer my buyers unlimited revisions until they are satisfied.

After that, my account was blocked!!!

I want to ask the community and Fiverr the following questions:

1. Was this all fair for them to block my account without the customer physical review on what actually happened?
  2. Will I get my account back to be able to work with my usual long-term clients?
  3. Is there any protection of Sellers By Fiver?
  4. If Fiverr wants to create a fair community and market then why don’t the system flag me for their further review of my account before they block because I had more than 7 orders pending and I sure my buyers are suffering currently because of one fraudulent buy?

Hey @evan_j … We all are sellers and buyers here in this community. What we can do is to give a best suggestion.

I will suggest you to contact support here. Open a ticket or submit request. Explain everything, if you have proof also include it and then wait for there reply for about 24 hrs or less… Keep in mind don’t submit more than one ticket before there response.

I hope you will get your account back.

Good Luck!

Hi Evan, that sounds very worrisome, chargebacks, even after four months, seem to happen more lately, unfortunately, or more people speak out about them currently.

Did you ask support for what ToS violation exactly they flagged you the first 2 times? And the 3rd time, you say “for not delivering work on time”, did they use exactly that wording, or was it something like “ToS violation, such as … not delivering work on time”?

As for the 3rd, was your original delivery on time, and only the revised deliveries not?

As you might not be able to use the ticket system with a blocked account, you can also reach support per email: support@fiverr.com but it’s best to make sure you didn’t actually violate any Terms of Service, or to know which one/s you may have violated, before you write to support, to make your case, so maybe read them carefully first.

Guest offlinehelpers

Hi Evan, that sounds very worrisome, chargebacks, even after four months, seem to happen more lately, unfortunately, or more people speak out about them currently.

Did you ask support for what ToS violation exactly they flagged you the first 2 times? And the 3rd time, you say “for not delivering work on time”, did they use exactly that wording, or was it something like “ToS violation, such as … not delivering work on time”?

As for the 3rd, was your original delivery on time, and only the revised deliveries not?

As you might not be able to use the ticket system with a blocked account, you can also reach support per email: support@fiverr.com but it’s best to make sure you didn’t actually violate any Terms of Service, or to know which one/s you may have violated, before you write to support, to make your case, so maybe read them carefully first.

As you might not be able to use the ticket system with a blocked account, you can also reach support per email: support@fiverr.com but it’s best to make sure you didn’t actually violate any Terms of Service,

Nothing we can do, but @miiila gave some good advice.

My Fiver account blocked due to the fraudulent buyer!

I will go step by step on how Fiverr unfairly blocked my account for the community to see and get some sense of it…

My experience in Fiverr

I have 4 years experience working in Fiverr as a seller, all through that time I have worked well, maintained an overall 4.9-star rating all through with almost 500+ buyers/clients. Further, I have introduced around 20 sellers on Fiverr all through that time.

From my last 30 days, my experience had been the worst.

1. I worked with a Buyer 4 months ago in which the order was completed very well, the buyer completed the order and left a 5-star review but recently contacted Fiverr and customer support canceled the order and the money returned to the buyer and I was flagged 1st Violation of TOS.

2. I worked with a buyer, did the work posted and the buyer got the work disappeared and after the 5th day he contacted the customer support to cancel the order and I was flagged 2nd Violation of TOS.

3. Lastly, which was yesterday where I worked with a client for the second time, the first work we did, the buyer was satisfied with the work after doing around 8 revisions. On the second work with the buyer yesterday I had done 4th revision and the seller requested a revision…" while we were still chatting with the seller I got an email that I violated the terms for not delivering the work on time" i was shocked because usually I offer my buyers unlimited revisions until they are satisfied.

After that, my account was blocked!!!

I want to ask the community and Fiverr the following questions:

1. Was this all fair for them to block my account without the customer physical review on what actually happened?
  2. Will I get my account back to be able to work with my usual long-term clients?
  3. Is there any protection of Sellers By Fiver?
  4. If Fiverr wants to create a fair community and market then why don’t the system flag me for their further review of my account before they block because I had more than 7 orders pending and I sure my buyers are suffering currently because of one fraudulent buy?

Will I get my account back to be able to work

CS will ask you why you just opened another account.

That message says “…deliver the specific work requested and within the agreed upon time frame”. It might either mean they don’t think you delivered the specific work that was requested or didn’t deliver it on time or both. So it may or may not be because of a late delivery.

Yeah, they are really not clear as to why they closed my account, check the replies from them:

Hi again Evans,

As stated previously, our records and the reports received indicate that incomplete deliveries were made and therefore, your account was disabled due to these violations.

I did so so that i can post anything here

I see, but this adds a problem to the problem. Definitely it’s a move that doesn’t help your case.

You republished the Gigs, taking care to specify in the pictures that the new account replaces the old one, so it’s not just a matter of posting here.

I see, but this adds a problem to the problem. Definitely it’s a move that doesn’t help your case.

You republished the Gigs, taking care to specify in the pictures that the new account replaces the old one, so it’s not just a matter of posting here.

if i get my account back i will close that account, around 6 clients are looking for me…so that is just to help incase they come acorss me i will direct them

Bro, I am complaining because all that happened was truly unfair…i couldn’t wish someone else follow my route

Unfortunately, most organizational support just follows a procedural or designed way of solving problems without any query to technical support…

They are claiming that my account was blocked because of ‘incomplete deliveries’

Any interpretation from the community over this?

No client raised any complain on my orders…

I am wondering how that was decided by Fiverr

Guest offlinehelpers

if i get my account back i will close that account, around 6 clients are looking for me…so that is just to help incase they come acorss me i will direct them

Bro, I am complaining because all that happened was truly unfair…i couldn’t wish someone else follow my route

Unfortunately, most organizational support just follows a procedural or designed way of solving problems without any query to technical support…

if i get my account back i will close that account

You may not have any choice in the matter.

Referring to a ‘fraudulent buyer’ in your profile isn’t the way to make friends and influence people amongst Fiverr CS. 😉

No - we’re not CS I’m afraid, and can’t see your account like they do.

Referring to a ‘fraudulent buyer’ in your profile isn’t the way to make friends and influence people amongst Fiverr CS. 😉

You are concluding that everybody here don’t know that…may you don’t know…

#offlinehelpers, looks like you are celebrating Lol!

Guest offlinehelpers

Yes, because they could all be psychics - I’d forgotten that! 🙂

looks like you are celebrating Lol!

No - I wouldn’t do that, but I do know that CS don’t close an account without a jolly good reason.

They are claiming that my account was blocked because of ‘incomplete deliveries’

No client raised any complain on my orders…

I am wondering how that was decided by Fiverr

You can’t actually know what your clients raise as Fiverr doesn’t share any info on that with us because of their privacy policy. You’re aware that the buyer review you see on your profile isn’t the only review buyers are asked for, for instance? There is another, not public review, for Fiverr’s eyes only.

If you never delivered incomplete orders, however, you can and probably should take it up with support.

You didn’t reply to questions though, if you want help, it would make sense to do that.

Or were your first 2 warnings about incomplete deliveries too? If they were, it would have made sense to clear that up with support latest after the 2nd warning, they won’t just go on and warn people about the same thing forever, obviously.

If they were about other things, it would still have made sense to take extra care to not violate ToS in other ways.

Everything stands or falls with the question though if you did make incomplete deliveries. If you did, well, tough luck, I fear. If you didn’t, try to prove it to support, they are the only ones who can reinstate your account.

And you should take the hints about accounts, people are just trying to help, not to argue.

Yeah, they are really not clear as to why they closed my account, check the replies from them:

Hi again Evans,

As stated previously, our records and the reports received indicate that incomplete deliveries were made and therefore, your account was disabled due to these violations.

you can show the feedback of your client to customer support may be he gave a 5 star review

Guest offlinehelpers

you can show the feedback of your client to customer support may be he gave a 5 star review

you can show the feedback of your client to customer support

No need - Fiverr CS sees everything without needing to be shown it.

I totally agree with your opinion. It’s not a fair work with seller. Fiverr always give priority to all Fiverr buyers. If they do unfair with a seller, then also gets priority in Fiverr.

Also, I have Found a problem in Fiverr, this problem is if a buyer contacts in Fiverr support to cancel any order, then fiverr instant cancel it without any contact with the Fiverr seller. It’s totally unfair to the seller. Because Fiverr needs to inquiry all orders complain before cancel it. After completing inquiry, If they find sellers fault, then they are able to cancel any order. It’s fair with both. But They don’t.

I see, Here somebody gives you many many suggestion, and somebody try to find or prove your fault. They are told it because they are don’t face this problem.

7 month ago, in this same issue Fiverr disabled my previous account. I get 2 times warning to violate Fiverr TOS. Because Fiverr support cancels my 2 orders. But both times I did my buyer works properly. After getting both warnings I contacted Fiverr support and give them both work proof. But Fiverr support doesn’t help me. They cancel both orders and don’t withdraw their given strike.

I know that, If I get the 3rd warning then Fiverr close my account. For this reason, I contact Fiverr support every month for checking my Fiverr account. 26 Dec 2017 again I contact support to checking my account it’s alright or not? After checked they have told me My account is alright. But 27 Dec 2017 Fiverr Trust and safety team firstly blocked and sometimes later they are disabled my account permanently.

After getting this mail I contacted Fiverr support again and told him why they are disabled my account? I also told him one day ago I checked my Fiverr account by the Fiverr support and they told me my account is alright. I don’t do anything within 2 days in Fiverr. But why Fiverr disabled my account? I attached Fiverr account checking mail with this ticket.

In reply, support tells me your account disabled by Fiverr Trust and safety team to violate our TOS. After seeing that I feel very disappointed Because I always maintain Fiverr TOS and respect it. When I asked again what’s is the reason to disable my account and which term I broke? Then they tell me I broke the delivery issue. This issue is, in my some of the orders I didn’t attach delivery file in Fiverr.

Actually, I am a digital marketer, My maximum clients hire me to post or scheduling their article in social media. After completing it I write all details in delivery times in delivery box and my buyer doesn’t disappoint for this reason. Also doesn’t contact Fiverr support about this issue.

Fiverr didn’t give me any warning when I delivered order without a file. I was told everything to the support team clearly . Also I was told I checked my account every month by the fiverr support. So, I asked him if I broke any TOS, then Fiverr support need to tell me this issue when I checking my account. But they didn’t.

Sometimes later seeing support reply I feeling very disappointed. Because they told me, Fiverr account support and Fiverr trust & safety both are different. We noticed you break TOS. So, we are disabled your account permanently. Also, tell me to create a new account. But it’s totally unfair to me. Because my previous account I created 2 years ago, I had level 2 badge in this time and 150+ 5-star reviews.

I again try to contact support and send many requests to inquiry my account again. But they are don’t response me.

So, it’s really unfair to a Fiverr seller. I don’t tell you to contact support in this issue.

If you want, then Contact again support to solving your problem. In my experience after contacting many Fiverr sellers in this issue, 99% times Fiverr don’t back any disabled accounts. I guess if you find any good person in support, then you get fair from the Fiverr support team and will be back your account.
BEST OF LUCKS

[Note: Don’t comment anything without properly reading this post. Because I have every proof against my post.]

I totally agree with your opinion. It’s not a fair work with seller. Fiverr always give priority to all Fiverr buyers. If they do unfair with a seller, then also gets priority in Fiverr.

Also, I have Found a problem in Fiverr, this problem is if a buyer contacts in Fiverr support to cancel any order, then fiverr instant cancel it without any contact with the Fiverr seller. It’s totally unfair to the seller. Because Fiverr needs to inquiry all orders complain before cancel it. After completing inquiry, If they find sellers fault, then they are able to cancel any order. It’s fair with both. But They don’t.

I see, Here somebody gives you many many suggestion, and somebody try to find or prove your fault. They are told it because they are don’t face this problem.

7 month ago, in this same issue Fiverr disabled my previous account. I get 2 times warning to violate Fiverr TOS. Because Fiverr support cancels my 2 orders. But both times I did my buyer works properly. After getting both warnings I contacted Fiverr support and give them both work proof. But Fiverr support doesn’t help me. They cancel both orders and don’t withdraw their given strike.

I know that, If I get the 3rd warning then Fiverr close my account. For this reason, I contact Fiverr support every month for checking my Fiverr account. 26 Dec 2017 again I contact support to checking my account it’s alright or not? After checked they have told me My account is alright. But 27 Dec 2017 Fiverr Trust and safety team firstly blocked and sometimes later they are disabled my account permanently.

After getting this mail I contacted Fiverr support again and told him why they are disabled my account? I also told him one day ago I checked my Fiverr account by the Fiverr support and they told me my account is alright. I don’t do anything within 2 days in Fiverr. But why Fiverr disabled my account? I attached Fiverr account checking mail with this ticket.

In reply, support tells me your account disabled by Fiverr Trust and safety team to violate our TOS. After seeing that I feel very disappointed Because I always maintain Fiverr TOS and respect it. When I asked again what’s is the reason to disable my account and which term I broke? Then they tell me I broke the delivery issue. This issue is, in my some of the orders I didn’t attach delivery file in Fiverr.

Actually, I am a digital marketer, My maximum clients hire me to post or scheduling their article in social media. After completing it I write all details in delivery times in delivery box and my buyer doesn’t disappoint for this reason. Also doesn’t contact Fiverr support about this issue.

Fiverr didn’t give me any warning when I delivered order without a file. I was told everything to the support team clearly . Also I was told I checked my account every month by the fiverr support. So, I asked him if I broke any TOS, then Fiverr support need to tell me this issue when I checking my account. But they didn’t.

Sometimes later seeing support reply I feeling very disappointed. Because they told me, Fiverr account support and Fiverr trust & safety both are different. We noticed you break TOS. So, we are disabled your account permanently. Also, tell me to create a new account. But it’s totally unfair to me. Because my previous account I created 2 years ago, I had level 2 badge in this time and 150+ 5-star reviews.

I again try to contact support and send many requests to inquiry my account again. But they are don’t response me.

So, it’s really unfair to a Fiverr seller. I don’t tell you to contact support in this issue.

If you want, then Contact again support to solving your problem. In my experience after contacting many Fiverr sellers in this issue, 99% times Fiverr don’t back any disabled accounts. I guess if you find any good person in support, then you get fair from the Fiverr support team and will be back your account.

BEST OF LUCKS

[Note: Don’t comment anything without properly reading this post. Because I have every proof against my post.]

Dear you are right same the case with me I lost my level one account the problem is I worked very hard for building my account and you know every seller provide the quality work to their clients and one day your account disabled and your all hard working goes into water

Dear you are right same the case with me I lost my level one account the problem is I worked very hard for building my account and you know every seller provide the quality work to their clients and one day your account disabled and your all hard working goes into water

Yes. I don’t know why fiverr don’t give us priority. Every freelancer want’s to build up their career in every freelancing marketplace. So, he always do hard work and try to makes his client happy and everyday busy to building his freelancing career. But after long time later, if their account is disabled for unacceptable issue, then it’s a totally disappointed for a seller. Really in this time, seller all hard work goes in water.

Archived